AstroBot is setting the sales charts on fire. #1 game on Amazon US for the entire year, selling out in Japan (TLHBFR!)

Well deserved!  I checked out someone streaming it on twitch, and the variety in the game is incredible.  This is gonna hit me in the feels when I eventually play it because so many of my favorite game franchises either started on Playstation or were made by Sony themselves.. so seeing all these game references will have me smiling the entire time :love: 

7 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Owned. :smoke:

My PS5 is owned. Finally getting the dust off it. 

it prefers to be dusty. 

It will actually have one more day because today is for FOOTBALL. 

Edited by Long Ball Larry
3 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

My PS5 is owned. Finally getting the dust off it. 

it prefers to be dusty. 

It will actually have one more day because today is for FOOTBALL. 

Says the raped lemming who has no choice but to play his PS5 since MS abandoned ShitBox :mj:

24 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Says the raped lemming who has no choice but to play his PS5 since MS abandoned ShitBox :mj:

He admits I have a ps5 :blessed:

just picked it up today tho. Got the last boxed copy they had, lol they sold me some dudes preorder because it was technically  more than 48 hrs :kaz: sucks to be that dude 

also got $28 credit for gt7 :obama: not bad I bought it for $40. $22 for horizon. Also sold a switch game for $7. Didn’t pay much for astro 

Edited by Long Ball Larry
4 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

He admits I have a ps5 :blessed:

just picked it up today tho. Got the last boxed copy they had, lol they sold me some dudes preorder because it was technically  more than 48 hrs :kaz: sucks to be that dude 

also got $28 credit for gt7 :obama: not bad I bought it for $40. $22 for horizon. Also sold a switch game for $7. Didn’t pay much for astro 

Make sure you get enough playtime before your nephew asks for his PS5 back :hest:

• Geese 1
3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Out of all of Sony's game's this is probably the one I most wanted to see do well just so Sony sees how wanted these types of games are. So good to see it do commercially well not only critically. 

Same. Sony needs to get back to their roots and abandon these cash grab GAAS trash games. Hopefully the success of this game will let them know what we actually want from them.

19 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Same. Sony needs to get back to their roots and abandon these cash grab GAAS trash games. Hopefully the success of this game will let them know what we actually want from them.

The mega success of this right on the back of the mega disaster of Concord has hopefully sent that message loud and clear. Incredible timing actually lol Literally within weeks Sony goes from maybe their biggest failure ever to one of their most critically acclaimed games ever. 

• Upvote 1