Andorks HBFR! iPhone 16 announcement coming in 20 mins

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Camera button is kinda cool, works like old school digital cameras with the AF/ISO half press.    Apple is so lazy with its products now. What is this, 5 years of basically the same phone? Thei

both are great. it comes down to preference. i use google maps, out of habit, but apple maps is fine when i ask siri to pull up a location. this isn't 10 years ago lol.

Posted Images

On 2024-09-10 at 1:01 PM, Long Ball Larry said:

It’s not even close. 

best display. 
best camera. 
best battery. 
best app support. 
best os. 

there’s a reason why android has 70% global market share, but less than 50 in any developed country. 

when we are talking about android phones over $500, well, they represent about 3% of the total global smartphone market share. 

a second rate OS for second rate people. No wonder you like it, lmfao. 

Apple Maps is still trash though. 

Google Maps demolishes it. 

37 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Apple Maps is still trash though. 

Google Maps demolishes it. 

both are great. it comes down to preference. i use google maps, out of habit, but apple maps is fine when i ask siri to pull up a location. this isn't 10 years ago lol.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

I thought Google acquired waze and that was implemented into maps but i could be making this up. 

No you are correct they did. But for some reason they’re still separate apps. No clue why  google would have two but they do. 

iPhone 16 - 16 hours and 20 minutes

iPhone 16 Plus - 18 hours and 53 minutes

iPhone 16 Pro - 18 hours and 17 minutes

iPhone 16 Pro Max - 25 hours and 17 minutes

Google Pixel 9 - 16 hours and 6 minutes

Google Pixel 9 Pro XL - 18 hours and 50 minutes

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra - 13 hours and 1 minute

battery life :wow:

tf happened to Samsung??? @Goukosan

Edited by Long Ball Larry
6 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

iPhone 16 - 16 hours and 20 minutes

iPhone 16 Plus - 18 hours and 53 minutes

iPhone 16 Pro - 18 hours and 17 minutes

iPhone 16 Pro Max - 25 hours and 17 minutes

Google Pixel 9 - 16 hours and 6 minutes

Google Pixel 9 Pro XL - 18 hours and 50 minutes

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra - 13 hours and 1 minute

battery life :wow:

tf happened to Samsung??? @Goukosan

The galaxy S4 ultra gets over 27 hrs of battery life kid. 

Screenshot_20240918_123207_YouTube.thumb.jpg.0967956545156d833d7747988b5c64b8.jpg

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

It doesn’t. 

it gets 13 hours. Lmfao. 

The most reliable phone battery life tester on YouTube has various battery life tests and in each one with the galaxy S24 ultra it gets over 27hrs.

In the most recent test it got 27 hrs and 45 mins.... Sorry to burst your delusion bubble kid :sass2:

Just now, Goukosan said:

The most reliable phone battery life tester on YouTube has various battery life tests and in each one with the galaxy S24 ultra it gets over 27hrs.

In the most recent test it got 27 hrs and 45 mins.... Sorry to burst your delusion bubble kid :sass2:

The verge just retested them all. :mroff:

Samsung duped you again :kaz:

4 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

The verge just retested them all. :mroff:

Samsung duped you again :kaz:

As shown in the video, the Galaxy S24 gets over 27hrs.... You want think otherwise... That doesn't change the fact that it does :umad:

You do this same song and dance every year you purchase an incremental update with your new iPhone that now comes with RCS included :sass2:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

As shown in the video, the Galaxy S24 gets over 27hrs.... You want think otherwise... That doesn't change the fact that it does :umad:

You do this same song and dance every year you purchase an incremental update with your new iPhone that now comes with RCS included :sass2:

90% of the people I know with androids have no idea what RCS is lmfao. 

2 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

90% of the people I know with androids have no idea what RCS is lmfao. 

That's because it's built into OS by default genius.. Lol

and just like I told once it's on the majority of phones world wide apple would have to implement it as well:umad:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's because it's built into OS by default genius.. Lol

and just like I told once it's on the majority of phones world wide apple would have to implement it as well:umad:

I’m not sure what you’re even talking about. It’s wildly inferior to iMessage still. Lol

5 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

It doesn’t. 

it gets 13 hours. Lmfao. 

The fuck u talking about lmao. I own a s24ultra. Ive been up since 6 am using my phone a lot during the day and now it's 630 pm and im at 48 percent with out charging. That's using full brightness, data / wifi / blue tooth always on. I just finished running a 5k listening to a YouTube video and tracking my run with GPS. And like i said...still at 48%. It would normally be much higher tbh i went heavy with the usage today. 

3 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

The fuck u talking about lmao. I own a s24ultra. Ive been up since 6 am using my phone a lot during the day and now it's 630 pm and im at 48 percent with out charging. That's using full brightness, data / wifi / blue tooth always on. I just finished running a 5k listening to a YouTube video and tracking my run with GPS. And like i said...still at 48%. It would normally be much higher tbh i went heavy with the usage today. 

Then the 16 will still be at 80% :juggle: