Who won?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who won?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Well, yes. It's very important who you are quoting since you're too dumb to form your own opinion. 

That woman wasn't Haitian, or an immigrant, and doesn't live in Springfield. This was the catalyst for all of this stupid shit. You're posting this like it's news with your retarded ass lol. 

So this was you quoting another FAR right social media account who has a history of lying and misrepresentation, posting an unrelated story to stoke the flame of the Haitian story. 

As left wing accounts would ever post a black woman eating a cat 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I don't know who that is or care. Haitians aren't some deep Congo primitive society that has been recently discovered. Like there has been Haitian people posting on this site, what the fuck is wrong with you? 

Indians worship Cows and rats. Do you ever hear stories of Indians horsing rats or calves? Or people from countries that do eat cats or dogs doing it here? 

Funny how a racist conspiracy theorist's mind works. When you need proof or none at all. All from the free thinkers who think Trump isn't racist. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't know who that is or care. Haitians aren't some deep Congo primitive society that has been recently discovered. Like there has been Haitian people posting on this site, what the fuck is wrong with you? 

Indians worship Cows and rats. Do you ever hear stories of Indians horsing rats or calves? Or people from countries that do eat cats or dogs doing it here? 

Funny how a racist conspiracy theorist's mind works. When you need proof or none at all. All from the free thinkers who think Trump isn't racist. 

It's one of the poorest countries on earth. It's extremely impoverished. You don't think eating stray cats is out of the realm of possibility? Or hunting geese in a park? They aren't American, it's a vastly different culture. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1834415359933497460?t=X3ecUjFzZoZWjTXVoIlJLA&s=19

You will instead talk about the account posting this rather than the content

She is American born and it's not Springfield. Why are you so easy to own?

Fact check: Ohio woman accused of eating cat is from Canton, not from Springfield (yahoo.com)

Also why are you using LibsofTikTok as citation. That's like actually worse than linking InfoWars. Random people saying random shit on Twitter is NOT fucking citation or sourcing. What the fuck are you doing man. Aren't you over 12?

Edited by Substatic
42 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Twitter is melting your brain. This is not proof, it's a tweet of a random person talking. Donald Trump lied until actual evidence is given. This is insane, the lie was debunked and it will remain debunked until actual proof is provided.

How are you not super extreme far right? Can't believe you ever tried to pretend to be moderate. Look at the bullshit this lie is leading to,

After Bomb Threats and Political Vitriol, Ohio Mayor Says Enough - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

On Thursday, bomb threats led to the evacuation of Springfield City Hall, two schools and the state motor vehicle agency’s local facility.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It's one of the poorest countries on earth. It's extremely impoverished. You don't think eating stray cats is out of the realm of possibility? Or hunting geese in a park? They aren't American, it's a vastly different culture. 

Well Americans hunt geese as well but that is besides the point. I feel like the most common sense thing is that they are now in a American city and not Haiti. I'm sure they are not bathing in lakes and fountains since they have running water. 

Again, your selective skepticism is telling. 

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Cooke is finally free to show his true colors. 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke is finally free to show his true colors. 

Vigorously defending Trump on a completely insane conspiracy theory that partially caused him to absolutely get CRUSHED in the debate is straight up CULT level bullfuckery.

Edited by Substatic
On 2024-09-13 at 12:47 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

I love that Cooke is like "those simple savages don't know any better.", meanwhile RFK Jr is out here eating road kill and shit lol. 

Slight difference there bro. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It's strange how quick the media was to believe Palestinians were beheading Jewish babies but the thought of a beheaded goose or cat is unimaginable. 

You mean the media that you consume. I also love how you keep going on about it when it didn't happen, like a little malicious cunt. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You mean the media that you consume. I also love how you keep going on about it when it didn't happen, like a little malicious cunt. 

“I never really thought that I would see and have confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children,” Biden said in broader remarks about his administration’s support for Israel amid its war with Hamas and efforts to free American hostages.

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And? 

The outrage of Biden saying babies were being beheaded (they weren't) was nowhere near the same as Trump saying geese and cats were being beheaded (new videos show it's possible).