SWITCH 2 LEAKED

6 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Nintendo knows how to get the most out of their hardware more than any other developer. They have done that consistently for decades. 

1. that's not impressive when the hardware is a low power chip from 2015

2. it's not true anyway. ID Software and CDPR got the most out of it by far.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is exactly what everyone (including me) wanted tho. I don’t want a new style or evolution, i literally just want a stronger switch. 

i hope it's fake. the joycons are awful.

51 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

1. that's not impressive when the hardware is a low power chip from 2015

2. it's not true anyway. ID Software and CDPR got the most out of it by far.

CDPR? Do you remember the launch states of witcher and cyberpunk? 

5 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

nintendo wouldn't know what to do with a current gen console if they had it. nintendo is 20 years behind the top developers. the idea that Nintendo could make a Metroid game at the scale of Cyberpunk is laughable.

Cyberpunk was a huge fuck up at launch and remained so for months.  It was so bad Sony and MS had to delist the game and refund anyone that bought it. 

Metroid Prime launched in perfect condition has needed zero updates or patches :umad:

You're so upset that Switch 2 will be more powerful than the deck that you're being even more delusional :kaz:

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

CDPR? Do you remember the launch states of witcher and cyberpunk? 

pointless point. witcher 3 on switch was called an "impossible port" 4 years after it launched on current-gen platforms. nintendo never delivered anything close to witcher 3 on switch.

Edited by sugarhigh
On 2024-09-18 at 11:14 AM, Long Ball Larry said:

:bena:

I'm just fuckin with ya.  The only thing I know definitively is that the dev kits have 16 gigs of ram which will make the retail over version 10 gigs or more. 

2 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

pointless point. witcher 3 on switch was called an "impossible port" 4 years after it launched on current-gen platforms. nintendo never delivered anything close to witcher 3 on switch.

TOTK looks better and is a bigger game. Xenoblade 3 is even bigger