Protato

"With PS5 Pro, players will be able to enjoy Stellar Blade in 4K resolution at 50fps or more, with smoother gameplay, and you'll notice an improvement in grain and detail in the game in PSSR upscale mode.

Plus, the HFR (high framerate) option is supported, allowing you to enjoy a fluid gaming experience at 80 fps (120hz display support required)."

:omglol:

4 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Lemmings talking framerate and resolutions when Hellblade is 30fps at like 900p and Avowed is also 30fps.

Protato is 850 dollars and the target is 50fps :tom:

Isn't this an Unreal Engine 4 game lmao....

What a piece of shit. 50+ FPS targeting 60, 80+ FPS targeting 120...

:hest:

Microsoft was smart to not follow this abomination. 

Absolutely unnecessary console that's only hypothetically 45% more powerful and already a massive disappointment even before it releases. With the PS4 Pro it was a 128% uplift at the same $400 launch price, with the One X it was 358% uplift  with the same $500 launch price.

This is $310 more expensive than the launch price and not even half as more capable.

When the PC comparisons come out..

:tom:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Isn't this an Unreal Engine 4 game lmao....

What a piece of shit. 50+ FPS targeting 60, 80+ FPS targeting 120...

:hest:

Microsoft was smart to not follow this abomination. 

Absolutely unnecessary console that's only hypothetically 45% more powerful and already a massive disappointment even before it releases. With the PS4 Pro it was a 128% uplift at the same $400 launch price, with the One X it was 358% uplift  with the same $500 launch price.

This is $310 more expensive than the launch price and not even half as more capable.

When the PC comparisons come out..

:tom:

Instead, they are releasing a $599 series x…$100 more than the series x that isn’t selling. Yeah, real smart lol

i think people are starting to care more about quality games rather than more powerful hardware. The hardware is really becoming irrelevant.  The ps5 to pro is basically gamecube to wii level improvements. no one gives a shit. the games look good, the systems are powerful. just make some good fucking games. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Cooke said:

i think people are starting to care more about quality games rather than more powerful hardware. The hardware is really becoming irrelevant.  The ps5 to pro is basically gamecube to wii level improvements. no one gives a shit. the games look good, the systems are powerful. just make some good fucking games. 

Yeah, I don’t go crazy for graphics like I used to. Gameplay >>>>

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Instead, they are releasing a $599 series x…$100 more than the series x that isn’t selling. Yeah, real smart lol

You tards keep saying this and for the fourth time I have to state THEY'RE ALL OVERPRICED.

tenor.gif

Edited by DynamiteCop

Locked 60 , high resolution and  no stutters on console >> graphics .

Ue5 was a mistake . Shit on pc too. Will also be shit on Protato. People have just grown to accept it and that's a shame .

Ray tracing is stupid also .