Trump just promised to build an Iron Dome in America.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have issues with national defence but you don't care that the US spent 200 billion dollars on Ukraine? A conflict that could potentially start world war 3/nuclear armageddon.   Rofl, dem

What kind of retard would be against a missile defense system?

So people with a brain? 

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Exactly what Biden is doing for us and worse, that's what

This ^^. And other nations are going to notice and take advantage (more than they already have) of the United States. We are becoming a third world country right in front of everyones eyes but since people just hate trump so much or are completely brainwashed by the media they will fight anyone who opposes and go mad. Funny thing is a lot of people who are going to vote republican don't like trump either and also think he has retarded ideas and should stfu as well often, but its STILL THE BETTER CHOICE. 

19 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Are you just conceding that the wall is a dumb idea and asking that?

The wall is fine with me. At this point i think its a good idea. At least its for our country and citizens protection and would be cheaper than the amount were just handing out. The iron dome is dumb. Don't get me wrong i would be all for it... If it was actually possible and not blatant bullshit. Donnie ain't a perfect man and i aint here to jerk him off. When he was in office i cringed at his tweets thinkin this dipshit is gonna start a war from Twitter. However im now older and have witnessed this world get SO much shittier while were just putting sheet rock around the broken support beams of this country and painting them and putting catchy, hip positive slogans on them all while media makes sure WE ALL AGREE (OR ELSE) that new paint is way better than, you know, making sure the entire structure stays intact instead of putting more and more makeup on a pig. Hell ill even swing this back to video games. Do we really fucking need  forced pronoun selections in our shooters? Gay pride armor? Fuckin quit focus on being woke and focus on not being broke. 

On 2024-10-09 at 8:02 PM, poopy_butt said:

How many billion have we handed over to Ukraine? I don't think building a wall is something the US couldn't have afforded. Have we forgotten about the great wall of china? 

On 2024-10-09 at 8:03 PM, poopy_butt said:

Gotta start somewhere 

2 hours ago, poopy_butt said:

So you're a bitch. Got it.  I ask you a simple question and you get forcefully angry. Sounds like a current day Democrat. Cant even tell me one single reason why I should vote for Kamala. 

bu bu stfu bitch :cry:

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

"Hey the great wall isn't a good example of why we should build a wall along the southern US border."

"NAME ONE REASON TO VOTE FOR KAMALA OR YOU'RE AN ANGRY BITCH DEMOCRAT"

1 hour ago, poopy_butt said:

Youre literally like one of those psycho democrats that go viral 😂 i love it. 

😘

I swear to God this exchange is killing me Lmfao the lack of self awareness is fucking hilarious. 

The wall is fine with me. At this point i think its a good idea. At least its for our country and citizens protection and would be cheaper than the amount were just handing out.

Then why wouldn't you respond to my other post? I talked about it not addressing the biggest source of illegal immigrants and historically not solving the issue.

The iron dome is dumb. Don't get me wrong i would be all for it... If it was actually possible and not blatant bullshit.

Why does the possibility of it overwrite the fact that a) we don't need it because we have strong allies on two borders and oceans on the coast, and b) the iron dome is used to combat short range rockets, artillery shells, and mortar fire? None of those are a threat to the US and we'd need defenses against ICBMs and hypersonic missiles instead.

Israel's missile defense consists of the Iron Dome, David's Sling, and the Arrow missile defense system for dealing with short, medium, and long range missiles respectively. I'm fine with just referring to the entire missile defense system as the Iron Dome and focusing on defending US soil rather than semantics, but it does need to be pointed out at least once that the actual Iron Dome system is not built for and would not be able to protect against the threats that the US mainland would face.

So an Iron Dome of Arrow 3 missiles then, right? Well the range on an Arrow 3 missile is about 1500 miles (or half the length of the US coast-to-coast) so you could cover the entire US pretty easily without invoking any kind of comparison to the Iron Dome. The US has medium/long range anti-ballistic defense systems in AEGIS BMD and THADD(-ER), but the former is ship-based and the later is deployed near our enemies' likely launch sites for national defense rather than mainland soil because your odds of intercepting a ballistic missile only go down the further into its journey the missile gets.

Donnie ain't a perfect man and i aint here to jerk him off. When he was in office i cringed at his tweets thinkin this dipshit is gonna start a war from Twitter. However im now older and have witnessed this world get SO much shittier while were just putting sheet rock around the broken support beams of this country and painting them and putting catchy, hip positive slogans on them all while media makes sure WE ALL AGREE (OR ELSE) that new paint is way better than, you know, making sure the entire structure stays intact instead of putting more and more makeup on a pig.

I think most Dems would agree that we aren't addressing a lot of core issues facing the country, but I think we'd probably blame you guys for not wanting to tackle anything because you're beholden to Trump and he either doesn't have a plan for an issue or his plan is counter-intuitive to tackling the issue.

On 2024-10-10 at 8:44 PM, poopy_butt said:

Hell ill even swing this back to video games. Do we really fucking need forced pronoun selections in our shooters? Gay pride armor? Fuckin quit focus on being woke and focus on not being broke. 

:|

• Geese 1
11 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Then why wouldn't you respond to my other post? I talked about it not addressing the biggest source of illegal immigrants and historically not solving the issue.

Why does the possibility of it overwrite the fact that a) we don't need it because we have strong allies on two borders and oceans on the coast, and b) the iron dome is used to combat short range rockets, artillery shells, and mortar fire? None of those are a threat to the US and we'd need defenses against ICBMs and hypersonic missiles instead.

Israel's missile defense consists of the Iron Dome, David's Sling, and the Arrow missile defense system for dealing with short, medium, and long range missiles respectively. I'm fine with just referring to the entire missile defense system as the Iron Dome and focusing on defending US soil rather than semantics, but it does need to be pointed out at least once that the actual Iron Dome system is not built for and would not be able to protect against the threats that the US mainland would face.

So an Iron Dome of Arrow 3 missiles then, right? Well the range on an Arrow 3 missile is about 1500 miles (or half the length of the US coast-to-coast) so you could cover the entire US pretty easily without invoking any kind of comparison to the Iron Dome. The US has medium/long range anti-ballistic defense systems in AEGIS BMD and THADD(-ER), but the former is ship-based and the later is deployed near our enemies' likely launch sites for national defense rather than mainland soil because your odds of intercepting a ballistic missile only go down the further into its journey the missile gets.

I think most Dems would agree that we aren't addressing a lot of core issues facing the country, but I think we'd probably blame you guys for not wanting to tackle anything because you're beholden to Trump and he either doesn't have a plan for an issue or his plan is counter-intuitive to tackling the issue.

:|

😐