No wonder third party are completely abandoning Xbox, LMAO! (TLHBFR!)

14 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

I’d argue the player bases are nearly the same. These games are on Gamepass. 

:hest: EA Play also exists on PSN you retard. Also, EA play only gives you 10 hour access to the game.

You still have to buy the game if you wanna keep playing it :mj:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: EA Play also exists on PSN you retard. Also, EA play only gives you 10 hour access to the game.

Not after like 4 months. 

There’s no reason to buy these games when they’re free months later. Especially Madden, which is a huge mess every year until around December. Fuck Soccer tho. 

GhostZ that's horseshit. FIFA (FC25, whatever) is mad popular in Europe. People aren't dumpster diving with gamepass for 4 hours and then dropping it, that's a retarded argument. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Cell said:

GhostZ that's horseshit. FIFA (FC25, whatever) is mad popular in Europe. People aren't dumpster diving with gamepass for 4 hours and then dropping it, that's a retarded argument. 

What do you expect from System War's biggest retard? He thinks everyone is poor like him and relies of sub services to afford playing games on launch day :kaz:

14 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Not after like 4 months. 

There’s no reason to buy these games when they’re free months later. Especially Madden, which is a huge mess every year until around December. Fuck Soccer tho. 

You're an absolute retard. No one is gonna do that. FC25 is popular AF in Europe, even bigger than COD there.

No one is gonna play the game for a few hours then drop it and wait for it to price drop months later, GTFOH you retard :hest:

22 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

EA play comes included in GamePass.

Fifa is trash anyways 

45 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

I’d argue the player bases are nearly the same. These games are on Gamepass. 

You spent more than that on the XBS and XB1 consoles to play 360 games and a bunch of flops :mj:

MS hasn't released a worthwhile game since the 360 gen and keep giving them money :kaz:

41 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You spent more than that on the XBS and XB1 consoles to play 360 games and a bunch of flops :mj:

MS hasn't released a worthwhile game since the 360 gen and keep giving them money :kaz:

What 360 games do I play? Lmfao

48 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

No one is gonna play the game for a few hours then drop it and wait for it to price drop months later, GTFOH you retard :hest:

You claim you wait for sales all the time :kaz:

It’s a no brainer. The games release broken.  Why would I spend $70 on something that I’ll get for free (and improved) in 4 months? 

Edited by Long Ball Larry
57 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

EA play comes included in GamePass.

Fifa is trash anyways 

EA Play is $5 a month and no it doesn't come with base Gamepass, it's only included with gamepass ultimate on consoles and that costs $240/year on Xbox so not exactly a cheap way for casuals to play it. They'd rather spend money upfront if they are fans of the game.

Fifa is trash but it being trash is irrelevant to its sales, it's the most popular game in Europe. 

24 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

You claim you wait for sales all the time :kaz:

It’s a no brainer. The games release broken.  Why would I spend $70 on something that I’ll get for free (and improved) in 4 months? 

I only wait for sales on games I'm not super interested in, every other game I buy day one and you know this already so get fucked :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

EA Play is $5 a month and no it doesn't come with base Gamepass, it's only included with gamepass ultimate on consoles and that costs $240/year on Xbox so not exactly a cheap way for casuals to play it. They'd rather spend money upfront if they are fans of the game.

Fifa is trash but it being trash is irrelevant to its sales, it's the most popular game in Europe. 

Fifa games are their own meme right now full of impulse buys, gambling and regret. 

Literally everyone jumps on it the first month lookin to get the best players until EA fucks up the game economy and then, 11:months full of criticizing the game for what truly is, trash. 

20 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

lol you can get deals for like $5 a month. 

30 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I only wait for sales on games I'm not super interested in, every other game I buy day one and you know this already so get fucked :kaz:

Then why are you talking about fifa games. 

3 months later, they go half price but when you want to play them at $5, they are worthless. 

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Then why are you talking about fifa games. 

3 months later, they go half price but when you want to play them at $5, they are worthless. 

:hest: I'm talking about 3rd party sales retard, keep up. Fifa is one of the top played games and it's tanking on Xbox compared to PS5. 

If one of the biggest 3rd party games in the world is seeing these sort of splits in favor of Playstation why would other 3rd party publishers bother to waste their time on ShitBox? The thread isn't about whether Fifa is a good game or not, it's about sales splits Malatard.

This is why 3rd party is abandoning ShitBox and it's so easy for Sony to get exclusive deals  from 3rd party and in some cases just flat out get exclusives because Xbox is shit and they know their games won't sell well over there :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER

Think most Japanese games are going to be only PS5/Switch 2 from here on out. There’s no point spending all the time, effort, and money for so little in return.