Official Wii Sales Bet :king:

I started it :|

I figured N would ship 4 million, and they would have if its wernt for the new strap. <--- :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Giving me a nice month break from SW, probably pretty productive in the long run.

Kill yourself. :D

GTFO, you know if they shipped 4 million liek they anticipated they would have sold out.

You got really lukcy those straps broke....

bu but dey wood of if dey dint recall teh strapz :killzone:

The straps slowed down the shipping.

Do you really think Wiis would sit on shelves if they were available over the holidays? Or are you really a fucking moron?

Why would straps slow down shipping? Nintendo made a press release for people to order new straps for free on their website. This was in order to avoid any legal issues and now they can use up the left over (old) straps and go with the new ones.

They had to repackage any unit to be shipped after a certain date with the new straps. Taking time.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured N would ship 4 million, and they would have if its wernt for the new strap. <--- :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Giving me a nice month break from SW, probably pretty productive in the long run.

GTFO, you know if they shipped 4 million liek they anticipated they would have sold out.

Do you really think Wiis would sit on shelves if they were available over the holidays? Or are you really a fucking moron?

Why would straps slow down shipping? Nintendo made a press release for people to order new straps for free on their website. This was in order to avoid any legal issues and now they can use up the left over (old) straps and go with the new ones.

They had to repackage any unit to be shipped after a certain date with the new straps. Taking time.

And how do you know this? GoNintendo.com?

Press release. Plus they had to manufacture all the new straps, which also would take some time.

I started it :D

I figured N would ship 4 million, and they would have if its wernt for the new strap. <--- :):D:D:D:D:D:D

Press release. Plus they had to manufacture all the new straps, which also would take some time.

I'll take your word for it. :| Enjoy your ban. B):D

Wait, did I say keep Nintendo out of legal issues? :killzone:

http://sanfrancisco.dbusinessnews.com/shownews.php?newsid=100535&type_news=latest

Nintendo's announcement follows the December 6, 2006 class action filed in federal district court in Seattle, Washington which requests that the defective parts be replaced. It also follows about a month of increasing reports posted on the internet of damage and injuries resulting from the defective strap. Green Welling LLP, of San Francisco, California along with Siebken & Siegele of Austin, Texas and Short, Cressman & Burgess of Seattle, Washington, filed the nationwide class action lawsuit on behalf of the owners of the Nintendo Wii against Nintendo of America, Inc., in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington.

The class action lawsuit seeks to enjoin Nintendo from continuing its unfair or deceptive business practices as it relates to the Nintendo Wii. The lawsuit also seeks an injunction that requires Nintendo to correct the defect in the Wii remote and to provide a refund to the purchaser or to replace the defective Wii remote with a Wii remote that functions as it is warranted and intended. For more information about the replacement program or this lawsuit, go to www.classcounsel.com.

Nintendowned.

MindWash Micheal85 Smoothizzle Lightmonkey Snakeyes Yu-Gi-Ho! Andthegang Blaze Sage ctownsoul Hydrochondria Dark Forte Tobias Moppy Cookester15 Look at that list of silly disgusting sheep. :(

MindWash

Micheal85

Smoothizzle

Lightmonkey

Snakeyes

Yu-Gi-Ho!

Andthegang

Blaze

Sage

ctownsoul

Hydrochondria

Dark Forte