Official Wii Sales Bet :king:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hydro santa is so funny. its practically impossible to damage control your way out of a month ban kiddo :glad:

Roffle I don't mind being banned for a month since it was my own decision, therefore there is no damage to control. :-* A break from owning lemmons such as yourself is not all bad anyway. :-*can i start your ban a week early then? Posted Image No. Because that would require you to end my ban a week early as well. Posted Image And you wouldn't, therefore you wouldn't be following the terms of the thread. Posted Image

hydro santa is so funny. its practically impossible to damage control your way out of a month ban kiddo :glad:

Roffle I don't mind being banned for a month since it was my own decision, therefore there is no damage to control. :-* A break from owning lemmons such as yourself is not all bad anyway. :-*can i start your ban a week early then? Posted Image No. Because that would require you to end my ban a week early as well. Posted Image And you wouldn't, therefore you wouldn't be following the terms of the thread. Posted Imagehow about i give you a week ban for spamming and a month ban for losing the bet. that sounds fair :)

Roffle I don't mind being banned for a month since it was my own decision, therefore there is no damage to control. :-* A break from owning lemmons such as yourself is not all bad anyway. :-*can i start your ban a week early then? Posted Image No. Because that would require you to end my ban a week early as well. Posted Image And you wouldn't, therefore you wouldn't be following the terms of the thread. Posted Imagehow about i give you a week ban for spamming and a month ban for losing the bet. that sounds fair :) Nah. :) Spamming in your book is owning the lemming's shitty threads, so that's just bias. B)

People that think Wii will sell 4 million units by new years day:

MindWash

Micheal85

Azazela

KenTa

Smoothizzle

Lightmonkey

Snakeyes

Diverse

Yu-Gi-Ho!

Rusty Shackleford

Nafta