Gambiit

Hydrochondria

Dark Forte

Tobias

Moppy

Cookester15

woohooyea, youre so cool dumbass

rofl

Still crying? I know you are going to miss me but now this is taking it too far.
  • Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that think Wii will sell 4 million units by new years day:

MindWash

Micheal85

Azazela

KenTa

Smoothizzle

Lightmonkey

Snakeyes

Diverse

Yu-Gi-Ho!

Rusty Shackleford

Nafta

Andthegang

Trun0-Jay

Jitte

Blaze

Sage

ctownsoul

Templarman

Gambiit

Hydrochondria

Dark Forte

Tobias

Moppy

Cookester15

:)yea, youre so cool dumbass

rofl

Still crying? I know you are going to miss me but now this is taking it too far.its heartbreaking. a shitty poster is getting banned woohoo

hope i dont forget to turn it off after a month :]

woohoo

Ah, you are on the to be banned list, now I know why you are so angry at me. :] So because I've been owning you constantly over the last few days, you damage control and say it was down to me being angry about this bet? Rofl. Glad to know my ownage has caused you so much emotional dillusion and trauma. :)

woohoo

Ah, you are on the to be banned list, now I know why you are so angry at me. :) So because I've been owning you constantly over the last few days, you damage control and say it was down to me being angry about this bet? Rofl. Glad to know my ownage has caused you so much emotional dillusion and trauma. :Dgoddamn. reality check badly needed up in this ma :]

woohoo

Ah, you are on the to be banned list, now I know why you are so angry at me. :) So because I've been owning you constantly over the last few days, you damage control and say it was down to me being angry about this bet? Rofl. Glad to know my ownage has caused you so much emotional dillusion and trauma. :Dgoddamn. reality check badly needed up in this ma :]Lawl, I hope the 1 month ban does him good.. this kid has gotten too swept up in this systemwars stuff. :shakes:

The numbers have not been released just yet. I think N will be pretty close to 3 mill actually but not 4 mill.

NOTE: The entire month of december US and Europe sales are not included, There's 1 more week of Japanese sales that has still to come in.

Posted Image

1.01m Japan

1.32m Americas

0.86m Others

Total = 3.19m

Oh oh alot of doubters will be banned:D

(User was banned for this post; Reason: bet)

The numbers have not been released just yet. I think N will be pretty close to 3 mill actually but not 4 mill.

NOTE: The entire month of december US and Europe sales are not included, There's 1 more week of Japanese sales that has still to come in.

Posted Image

1.01m Japan

1.32m Americas

0.86m Others

Total = 3.19m

But why are you still on the pussy list ?

Posted Image

1.01m Japan

1.32m Americas

0.86m Others

Total = 3.19m

But why are you still on the pussy list ? Because he talks shit, but he won't back up nintendo's words like REAL sheep do.

Fucking fakeboys and their sales shittalk. :shakes: