The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Aiight, figured i'd offer. You might want to save your money on RE1 though REmake is like a whole new game.

Shinji Mikami has stated that the remake is \"70% different from the original.

re remake has every the original had, but with a bunch of extra shit. the forest area :jerkit:

did ever get to play re release of 1? i remember people saying it was godly like they are with remake now
Guest C.M.

REzero owned hard, very underrated game. Though the lack of item boxes was really annoying and easily the worst part about the game.

The second Nanostray is supposed to be better from what I hear.

Played it as well, nothing to write home about, just a run of the mill shooter on a handheld.