The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I've been playing it and it's fucking awesome.  Right up there with the RE remakes IMO.  Like, honestly, outside of technical issues due to UE, it's basically as good of a remake as one could reasonably expect.  

• aitch 1
  • Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

I've sort of fucked up with Wukong. I put it aside a bit over the last few days when I got up to the final boss and have played other stuff and now have lost like all muscle memory and flow of the game at the literal hardest point of the game lol

Have had like 10 attempts of so at the boss but nearly always get up to the same stage. About 20% health remaining in phase 2. Honestly losing some patience with the game but it's my bad for not just seeing it through when it was all that I was playing. Some mechanics of the final boss are ass though. 

Other stuff:

-More Vampire Survivors

-Friend gave me back my copy of GoW Ragnarok and I decided to finally check out Valhalla and was very very impressed. Probably one of the best free dlcs I've played in a long time. Especially awesome if you loved the original GoW trilogy. It is surprisingly story heavy and nearly all are call backs to the OG trilogy. 

-Bunch of co-op stuff: Finished WWZ, started Vermintude 2

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I've sort of fucked up with Wukong. I put it aside a bit over the last few days when I got up to the final boss and have played other stuff and now have lost like all muscle memory and flow of the game at the literal hardest point of the game lol

Have had like 10 attempts of so at the boss but nearly always get up to the same stage. About 20% health remaining in phase 2. Honestly losing some patience with the game but it's my bad for not just seeing it through when it was all that I was playing. Some mechanics of the final boss are ass though. 

Other stuff:

-More Vampire Survivors

-Friend gave me back my copy of GoW Ragnarok and I decided to finally check out Valhalla and was very very impressed. Probably one of the best free dlcs I've played in a long time. Especially awesome if you loved the original GoW trilogy. It is surprisingly story heavy and nearly all are call backs to the OG trilogy. 

-Bunch of co-op stuff: Finished WWZ, started Vermintude 2

Only use mana/cloud step in phase 2. If you have the mana charging gourd, you will be fine. 

22 hours ago, JonDnD said:

2nd monkey boss ? Best approach for almost all wukong bosses i had was to just be aggressive 

Both of the last bosses are easy to learn patterns and dodge 

Erlang tho ...ugh 

Yeah so The Great Sage's Broken Shell. I'm fairly agressive on him, first phase easy but then the final stages he just gets a crazy move set I feel and am currently out of flow with the combat. 

I tried Erland a couple of times and was like yeah nope... not for now anyway lol

22 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Only use mana/cloud step in phase 2. If you have the mana charging gourd, you will be fine. 

Yeah an issue I'm having is running out of mana by that stage. I won't use any in phase 1 anymore. Will get that gourd also cause I don't have that equipped.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah so The Great Sage's Broken Shell. I'm fairly agressive on him, first phase easy but then the final stages he just gets a crazy move set I feel and am currently out of flow with the combat. 

I tried Erland a couple of times and was like yeah nope... not for now anyway lol

Yeah an issue I'm having is running out of mana by that stage. I won't use any in phase 1 anymore. Will get that gourd also cause I don't have that equipped.

Stand very far away in stage 1 (like as far as you can) and then start a charge attack, and start running as the 4th focus point fills up, then unleash your hit. In phase 1 of sage, you can access the 4th focus point via charge. You won’t need to use mana until phase 2.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Wukong done! Thanks for the tips guys, beat him on my 3rd attempt. Changed my tactics a bit, used GD's tactic of staying super far and just using charge attack mostly in phase 1. Got through that with zero mana use. Then for phase 2 pretty much exclusively cloud step.

the perfect strategy :wow2:

• Like 1