The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Hate it. The idea of motion sensing is just not for me, if a controller option is always available I'll dig it.

However, with some people taking that BUILD IT, PLAY IT concept that MediaMolecule tried to capitalize off of I think those games will benefit from MOVE.

true. maybe that's why sony bought mediamolecule.
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I'm very excited in Natal. Right now I'm more skeptical about the technology itself and if they'll be able to pull it off. That worries me. The potential for it is huge though. Not just in games, but in interaction with the console itself. As for the Sony Move, looks underwhelming so far. It's just a Wii me-too.

I just don't like the idea of sacrificing camera control for motion, though a game like Heavy Rain might own with proper motion controls.

i hope they make another heavy rain game. what ownage!

I'm very excited in Natal.

omg Microsoft cum on me

the official "what are you playing?" thread (no fanboyism or flaming) Oh please, the only reason you care about natal is because its for XBOX; if it was for PS3 you'd be bashing it like the rest of us :ben:

Whatever happened to Microsoft Surface anyway?

I'm very excited in Natal.

omg Microsoft cum on me

the official "what are you playing?" thread (no fanboyism or flaming) Oh please, the only reason you care about natal is because its for XBOX; if it was for PS3 you'd be bashing it like the rest of us :ben:

Whatever happened to Microsoft Surface anyway?

Why would I act like a fanboy? I own a PS3 and a 360. Maybe you should stop editing my posts too because I clearly backed my statement.

I hope "next gen" handhelds keep the software current ones are getting. It would be nice to have visually playable games on the go. A lot of DS games look like RUBBISH.

I think both Natal and Move could make a dent in Ninty's market share if they get more mainstream content out there and market both in a similar vein to Ninty. Sony's marketing campaign seems similar to Ninty's which is a good move, it's just that sports game they're developing (I forget it's name) doesn't look like it has much mainstream appeal. Just my two cents.

I just don't see how Move is going to sell. Good luck selling a $300 system + $50 to $100 motion controller to a consumer that only knows about the Wii. There's like 3 parts to the Sony Move, which makes it even more confusing for the average person.

I wonder if Sony will bundle Move in with the PS3 as standard down the line. That would be a good thing to do from the start if they do it. Then again, it would probably cost the consumer more so it's a double edged sword.