The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Sat down with Brotherhood for 2 hours yesterday, it's a solid game. If you like the other 2 you'll love this, combat has been improved (albeit easier), they added a ton of new systems kinda reminiscent of Fable (Renovating shops/Stables/Etc.)

I got murdered by a black phantom in Demon's Souls, he was way too strong for my soul level.

Taking down the tower knight in coop was great though, it made me laugh how easier it is with other people, i beat the game offline before and he was a bitch.

invading black phantoms are always a lower soul level than you :ben: Doesn't really mean anything when they're powerful as fuck.if youre a higher level and youve distributed your stats correctly you should be just as powerful if not more so, plus you have the added benefit of more HP since youre in body form. you should very rarely be killed by an invading black phantom.He had tons of full moon herbs, i didn't want to waste mine, he had a weird setup dual wielding a straight sword and a knife that could give you the plague and shit.

The battle lasted forever, he got in my back somehow and i died. I wasn't ready for this at all, i rolled a new character after that, started with a knight, i'm really powerful for my level, i got a +8 knight sword and some pieces of Biorr The Twin Fang armor set (i don't wear it all so i can keep mobility and dodging).

Next one who fucks with me is going to die a quick death, i'm only at 2-2 and i raised my stats in vitality, strength and endurance only. For now i am aiming only for melee, i use spells like enchant weapons and a bow if i really need it for bosses if it comes to that.

I'm blasting my way through in 2-2 and i will destroy Flamelurker like it was nothing at this rate, i usually find 2-2 to be the hardest part of the game because of the damn lava bugs.

I want that damn dragon bone smasher sword.

i have a character that specializes in strength that im planning on deleting. if you want i could give you all his gear, i have most of the best weapons for him.

btw curse weapon would be better to use with your current strength character. enchant weapon and light weapon scale with your magic stat so its best for characters with high magic.

Nah it's fine, i'm on my way to 4-1 to get the soul i need for the Meat Cleaver, the only thing that sucks is that i am going to have to raise my faith stat so i can equip it. Seems like a waste of points.

It will take some time before i can use the curse weapon spell though.

Should i use the Dragon Bone Sword or the Meat Cleaver? I was thinking of using the Meat cleaver with the shield that regen HP (forgot the name, it's in 4-1), Dragon Bone Sword weight so much i won't be able to equip it anytime soon.

lots of kinect. i'm being teh casual.

nah, you're being a true gamer. B)

Also, I just got my 800 points from that MS deal last month. What should I buy? :ben:

splosion man

either that or save them for vietnam B)

Gonna need to get 400 more points. :mad:Splosion Man or Pacman Championship DX

You pirate your PSP games, SK?

Yup. Check out, Z.H.P. :face:

Shit's got humor oozing out of every pore. B)

ZHP? Never heard of it :]

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMEqIzM843U

It's worth checking out for free. :face:

You pirate your PSP games, SK?

Yup. Check out, Z.H.P. :face:

Shit's got humor oozing out of every pore. B)

ZHP? Never heard of it :]

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMEqIzM843U

It's worth checking out for free. :face:

lol looks crazy, I'll check it out when exams are over B)