The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I will give my friend code once I find out what it is lol. How's Mario kart?

home screen, tap the orange icon in the middle top, then go across to your gamecard

After Saucer mentioned it, I played SSFIV3D online.

I got my ass kicked twice, once by a Blanka spamming electricity, and then by a Guile clearly using the simple controls, instant flash kicks and everything.

What a joke, those were the only people online at the time.

i take back what i said about mario 3ds in the past. the game is pretty amazing. i'm also able to play it with the 3d cranked up. some amazing effects.

yeah man, that was pretty insulting. Mario: Down Syndrome Edition. :facep:

i take back what i said about mario 3ds in the past. the game is pretty amazing. i'm also able to play it with the 3d cranked up. some amazing effects.

yeah man, that was pretty insulting. Mario: Down Syndrome Edition. :facep:well to be fair, in was in defense of uc for vita, which apparently uses the vita in clever ways, even puts more emphasis on exploring.

Those were my initial thoughts when I played the game briefly when it was on display at Best Buy. Does the game keep your interest even after hours of playing?

Those were my initial thoughts when I played the game briefly when it was on display at Best Buy. Does the game keep your interest even after hours of playing?

Oh yeah! It goes from being good to being downright amazing.

yeah man, that was pretty insulting. Mario: Down Syndrome Edition. :facep:well to be fair, in was in defense of uc for vita, which apparently uses the vita in clever ways, even puts more emphasis on exploring.

You know GD, how about you keep that mouth shut til you play the games? You're back-tracking a lot lately :bena:

yeah man, that was pretty insulting. Mario: Down Syndrome Edition. :facep:well to be fair, in was in defense of uc for vita, which apparently uses the vita in clever ways, even puts more emphasis on exploring. You know GD, how about you keep that mouth shut til you play the games? You're back-tracking a lot lately :bena:i also make it known when i'm wrong about something. backtracking would be me denying i made a mistake by using a petty technique to mask it. also, seeing the demos for UC and reading the previews have me convinced that it will be a very good, and occasionally unique, experience. if i'm wrong after playing it, i will say so.

yeah man, that was pretty insulting. Mario: Down Syndrome Edition. :facep:well to be fair, in was in defense of uc for vita, which apparently uses the vita in clever ways, even puts more emphasis on exploring. You know GD, how about you keep that mouth shut til you play the games? You're back-tracking a lot lately :bena:i also make it known when i'm wrong about something. backtracking would be me denying i made a mistake by using a petty technique to mask it. also, seeing the demos for UC and reading the previews have me convinced that it will be a very good, and occasionally unique, experience. if i'm wrong after playing it, i will say so.

then admit you were wrong for banning me for a week. what the fuck faggot. you lost like half of your total posts for that week

then admit you were wrong for banning me for a week. what the fuck faggot. you lost like half of your total posts for that week

:D