The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

arkham city....its alright. im still not too much of a fan of the combat, feels like its on auto pilot most of the time. I've been trying to experiment with the different gadgets but it seems like the best strategy is to just mash the attack button and counter when necessary.

Edited by Twinblade
Guest Golem

arkham city....its alright. im still not too much of a fan of the combat, feels like its on auto pilot most of the time. I've been trying to experiment with the different gadgets but it seems like the best strategy is to just mash the attack button and counter when necessary.

challenge maps will bring out the variety for you. I fucking love playing as Nightwing

I finished witcher 2. Great game. I may redo chapter 3 since I picked to save triss as my priority, preventing me from completing several missions. I also let letho live :troll: I liked him and didn't want to kill him.

I finished witcher 2. Great game. I may redo chapter 3 since I picked to save triss as my priority, preventing me from completing several missions. I also let letho live :troll: I liked him and didn't want to kill him.

if you're gonna replay something then it needs to be chapter 2, thats where the biggest difference lies.

Edited by Twinblade

if you're gonna replay something then it needs to be chapter 2, thats where the biggest difference lies.

i may just replay it and do everything completely different.
Guest Golem

Fuck! The original castlevania is a ball ache, that medusa head/knight hallway is a chore but it's death right after that is killing me. I can get maybe four hits on him. :scared: The good old days of NES hard, and boss battles worth a damn.

The nes era had some hard games. I remember getting close to the end of Castlevania, only to have to replay the whole damn thing because I died. I'm glad all games have save systems now. :ben: Also, beating deadly towers was a bitch. Ninja gaiden 1 and 2 weren't too bad though.

The nes era had some hard games. I remember getting close to the end of Castlevania, only to have to replay the whole damn thing because I died. I'm glad all games have save systems now. :ben:

Also, beating deadly towers was a bitch. Ninja gaiden 1 and 2 weren't too bad though.

I didn't think it was possible to beat deadly towers when I played it when I was a kid. I spent months fighting enemies in that dungeon with 200+ rooms. :ben:

I agree about Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2. My favorite NES game of all time was the Goonies II.

Jesus, that gargoyle side-quest in act 3 leaves you decked the fuck out.

is that the one with the locked chests? never did manage to figure it out.

Yeah.

I just guessed and used the shield to avoid damage.

Guest C.M.

I played and beat the first Walking Dead episode. - The voice acting, writing, characters all excellent. It has my favorite conversation/moral choice system in a game to date yet, so good - The gameplay is like a point click adventure / heavy rain hybrid, except its much faster paced and all in all more fun. - Artstyle is perfect. Cartoony but not kiddy. It allows for the characters to really express themselves in facial animations. Don't be surprised if you get attached to the characters quickly. I recommend it to pretty much everyone and it's only $5 (2 hours long).

Guest C.M.

Nice. I may check it out.

Nice. What's really cool is once you beat the game, you see the results of your decisions in the preview of episode 2. It's a neat little hook to get you hyped for the next episode.

Nice. I may check it out.

Nice. What's really cool is once you beat the game, you see the results of your decisions in the preview of episode 2. It's a neat little hook to get you hyped for the next episode.

That is pretty cool! I'm going to take a break from gaming, except for casual stuff. However, I'll get that and fez soon.