The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Guest Golem

^ how the fuck are you not collecting them? its fun as fuck

I really enjoyed it. Unlike every other item hunt ever, there's some challenge to all of them, which is fun to find a way around.

You can't go back to collecting feathers in Ass Creed after Arkham City

The novelty of the city wears off quickly and you find yourself angry at the fact that you have to go around the Asylum instead of over it. :killzone:

Guest C.M.

Just bought Fez :D

LOL dawg I should buy it too.

whats so bad about lost and damned? it seems ok...

It's just boring. BOGT was way more fun.

I just beat it. Thought it would be longer :|

EDIT: So the anime tv show and the history of LC on TBOGT are better than TLAD :|

I enjoyed TLAD's story and characters more than GTAIV and Gay Tony's. Thought it was pretty awesome. I could see why people would find it boring gameplay wise though.

Shit. Just got paid. Thought why the fuck not. Liked the demo. Just 10 bucks. My parents just bought me like 200 worth of groceries. Filled up the tank. Literally have nothing else to spend my money on besides booze lol.

Guest Golem

I've played a little max Payne, but as of yet, no resident evil 5 That's the thing about making the gamer challenge play something you don't like.. You don't want to :ben:

I've played a little max Payne, but as of yet, no resident evil 5

That's the thing about making the gamer challenge play something you don't like.. You don't want to :ben:

:ben:

I didn't end up getting BF3 because that sonofabitch is still 60 everywhere. LOLNO. I'm just gonna finish Enslaved tomorrow instead. Pretty far in that bitch, I think.

Like...I think. Past the part where the bitch found out the slavers got her fam. Just got finished with that big fucking windmill thing. How much longer you say I got?

Also, you finish Castlevania yet?