The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

It's no Symphony of the Night.

have you played the Mirror of Fate demo? i believe its out in EU.

Have indeed. It's fun in it's own way. Gives some light nods to the metroidvanias but otherwise as linear as Lords of Shadow. 

I was pleased to see they kept a lot of the same combos and moves from LoS in this game, feels very natural crossing over.

Have indeed. It's fun in it's own way. Gives some light nods to the metroidvanias but otherwise as linear as Lords of Shadow

I was pleased to see they kept a lot of the same combos and moves from LoS in this game, feels very natural crossing over.

oh god :scared:

i wish konami would continue making classic CVs for handhelds and then keep LoS as its more big budget console spin off. alternating them each year like CoD would probably not be a bad idea either.

ill still pick up MoF but probably not until its $15-$20

Edited by Twinblade

Have indeed. It's fun in it's own way. Gives some light nods to the metroidvanias but otherwise as linear as Lords of Shadow

i wish konami would continue making classic CVs for handhelds and then keep LoS as its more big budget console spin off. alternating them each year like CoD would probably not be a bad idea either.

Yeah but I really don't mind. 

First off, Mercurysteam have had their plan in mind for a while: Three games, new origin story, god of war style gameplay, and then done.

Despite some glaring design flaws, Lords of Shadow was both beautiful and a lot of fun.

And while I enjoy the metroidvania's... they made 7 fucking games in that style, man. About as many as they made in the classic style. It needed a break, and finishing with Ecclesia was a good high note to end on (for now..)

Also I say as linear because even though there's some exploration, there's often nothing to discover besides maybe ammo, health or collectibles. There will be very minimal backtracking or revisiting areas at later times to reach secret areas.

Yeah but I really don't mind. 

First off, Mercurysteam have had their plan in mind for a while: Three games, new origin story, god of war style gameplay, and then done.

Despite some glaring design flaws, Lords of Shadow was both beautiful and a lot of fun.

And while I enjoy the metroidvania's... they made 7 fucking games in that style, man. About as many as they made in the classic style. It needed a break, and finishing with Ecclesia was a good high note to end on (for now..)

Also I say as linear because even though there's some exploration, there's often nothing to discover besides maybe ammo, health or collectibles. There will be very minimal backtracking or revisiting areas at later times to reach secret areas.

thats interesting, but im already kinda sick of LoS just after 1 game, especially because of how long it was. On the other im still craving a regular 2D CV whether its classic or metroidvania esque.

Edited by Twinblade

SimCity 4 (PC). In preparation for SimCity 2013 which will be released next week.

Yakuza 4 (PS3).

Does Sim City offer you any missions where you have to take over a struggling city? Rather than one entirely of your own creation?

I'd like a game where I can do the former, makes a change from doing start-up challenges all the time.

Well, just got 1st in all the VR Missions. I only have one achievement left to get and then I can finally rid myself of this game.

Lmao you're a glutton for punishment. You're sick, sir

he does it for our entertainment. :bow:

Friends have been begging me to go to actual WoW servers for years. Caved in the other day. Leveling and waiting to get to end game. I fucking HATE grinding. But it's so easy now, it's not an issue. End game should be fun due to us making a great team.