The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I've abandoned Earthbound for like a week, which I feel bad about, but I've also been getting work done and needed more jump-in/jump-out games.

So I've been playing this fucking gem.

252px-Pursuit_Force.jpg

This fucking game, man. I love it. 

So simple, yet so effective. One of the most overlooked titles on the PSP. 

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

tried playing some REmake on PC. Never again lmao. If I wanna play a classic game, ima pull out the classic console.

Attaboy.

To be honest, I didn't think you'd stick with it. I never have when it comes to emulators. 

Maybe for something like Mame, where it works perfect, but console emulation always feels off. So many settings to make it not look like shit, and there's always glitches.

tried playing some REmake on PC. Never again lmao. If I wanna play a classic game, ima pull out the classic console.

Attaboy.

To be honest, I didn't think you'd stick with it. I never have when it comes to emulators. 

Maybe for something like Mame, where it works perfect, but console emulation always feels off. So many settings to make it not look like shit, and there's always glitches.

emulation is garbage straight up lol. And I was getting some horrible sound glitches (probably partly my fault) so that really killed the experience quick.

Emulation up until the 5th gen is alright, it's when you have harder to emulate consoles like the PS2 that just require extra work, and it isn't worth it.

true. Like I played Chrono Trigger back in the 00s and that was awesome.

Dude, where I left it, I was dealing with the moles just outside of fourside, they kicked my ass and I rage quit ;(

Lmao wow dude. Those moles were easy as fuck. Do you not use the spy move with nerd kid? The moles are susceptible to freeze and flash. Flash them first with ness, freeze with Paula. Have nerd do whatever. I actually rarely flashed with Ness because I'd rather just have him bash as he doesn't have quite he amount of PP my Paula has. After I figured it out none of them lasted too long.. The hardest part of that dungeon are the regular enemies ganging up on you unexpectedly. But the good thing about there being so many is that you can grind a little bit. Not really for levels, but to use magnet with Paula and load up on PP for the next mole.

Dude, where I left it, I was dealing with the moles just outside of fourside, they kicked my ass and I rage quit ;(

Lmao wow dude. Those moles were easy as fuck. Do you not use the spy move with nerd kid? The moles are susceptible to freeze and flash. Flash them first with ness, freeze with Paula. Have nerd do whatever. I actually rarely flashed with Ness because I'd rather just have him bash as he doesn't have quite he amount of PP my Paula has. After I figured it out none of them lasted too long.. The hardest part of that dungeon are the regular enemies ganging up on you unexpectedly. But the good thing about there being so many is that you can grind a little bit. Not really for levels, but to use magnet with Paula and load up on PP for the next mole.

Fool, I know! I love the spy move. I ran out of items and PP early on, which was stupid, and because I hadn't saved for a while, I just decided to quit.

They weren't too hard, but I was about halfway through, so it was a real rock and a hard place situation.

Fool, I know! I love the spy move. I ran out of items and PP early on, which was stupid, and because I hadn't saved for a while, I just decided to quit.

They weren't too hard, but I was about halfway through, so it was a real rock and a hard place situation.

Ah. Word. Well at least you can stock up and heal very close by. Be prepared, son. Have you beat the game before or is this your first play through as well?

Emulation up until the 5th gen is alright, it's when you have harder to emulate consoles like the PS2 that just require extra work, and it isn't worth it.

PS2 emulator works perfectly, played a lot of games on it. Dolphin needs a specific client for each game since people have their own optimized versions of it, but games with pre-rendered backgrounds won't be given much time since it's not worth it.

Lmao wow dude. Those moles were easy as fuck. Do you not use the spy move with nerd kid? The moles are susceptible to freeze and flash. Flash them first with ness, freeze with Paula. Have nerd do whatever. I actually rarely flashed with Ness because I'd rather just have him bash as he doesn't have quite he amount of PP my Paula has. After I figured it out none of them lasted too long.. The hardest part of that dungeon are the regular enemies ganging up on you unexpectedly. But the good thing about there being so many is that you can grind a little bit. Not really for levels, but to use magnet with Paula and load up on PP for the next mole. Fool, I know! I love the spy move. I ran out of items and PP early on, which was stupid, and because I hadn't saved for a while, I just decided to quit.

Ah. Word. Well at least you can stock up and heal very close by. Be prepared, son. Have you beat the game before or is this your first play through as well?

Yeah man, first play through. I was obsessively playing it the other week, but been doing other things, should get back into it this week though. 

Lmao wow dude. Those moles were easy as fuck. Do you not use the spy move with nerd kid? The moles are susceptible to freeze and flash. Flash them first with ness, freeze with Paula. Have nerd do whatever. I actually rarely flashed with Ness because I'd rather just have him bash as he doesn't have quite he amount of PP my Paula has. After I figured it out none of them lasted too long.. The hardest part of that dungeon are the regular enemies ganging up on you unexpectedly. But the good thing about there being so many is that you can grind a little bit. Not really for levels, but to use magnet with Paula and load up on PP for the next mole.Fool, I know! I love the spy move. I ran out of items and PP early on, which was stupid, and because I hadn't saved for a while, I just decided to quit.

They weren't too hard, but I was about halfway through, so it was a real rock and a hard place situation. Ah. Word. Well at least you can stock up and heal very close by. Be prepared, son. Have you beat the game before or is this your first play through as well?

Yeah man, first play through. I was obsessively playing it the other week, but been doing other things, should get back into it this week though.

Ah. You have a life. I don't. This has been pretty much all I've been doing in my spare time. Ignoring requests to hang out. Told this chick I had to wake up early last night when she asked if I wanted to I for drinks, when I was just playing Earthbound. I love it so hard :ben:

Dude I'm looking at like Runaway 5 t shirts and shit like a fucking NERD. But this one is actually really sick

http://www.redbubble.com/people/sheakennedy/works/9579327-the-runaway-five?p=t-shirt

I'd be kinda embarrassed and kinda excited at the same time if someone I saw knew who the Runaway Five was :ben:

http://www.15bitgamer.com/product/the-runaway-5

I'm ordering this right meow

All the best t-shirt stores are in the US, fuck :ben:

By the way man, since you're really liking the game, I'd recommend checking out ClanOfTheGreyWolf's retrospective on the series. Lots of interesting info about how the series came about. He does a review video too, but I'm leaving that til after, because he says there's spoilers in it.