The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

i clicked the spoiler :face: when i finish prepping my spot for work, i will start playing this gem. can't wait! i need another gaming obsession. 

duuuuuude nooo why you clickin spoilers and shit? :D

btw for a game so old its insane how many ideas they have put into it :love:

i clicked the spoiler :face: when i finish prepping my spot for work, i will start playing this gem. can't wait! i need another gaming obsession. 

btw for a game so old its insane how many ideas they have put into it :love:

yeah, i read ign's review about how the game holds up extremely well :love: 

btw for a game so old its insane how many ideas they have put into it :love:It and Chrono Cross were made by the dream team of RPG's, it's a timeless classic :bow:

Her nose is retarded, breh :|

Really? Oh fiddlesticks. Can't stick my penis in her vagina now ;( We're not judging her vagina, dude. You post a picture of a bitch, I'd expect her to not desperately need rhinoplasty :ben:

Upon further review, however, it seems as though you literally just picked the worst pictures of this bitch lol

Edited by hurricaneMIKE

taking a break from xillia and playing some ios games

PvZ2 was pretty fun until i was forced to grind stars to progress because of its payment model

league of evil 3 is seriously fucking evil. im only on the first world and im already dying a ton of times on these levels, even more so than on the final worlds in the past games

layton brothers is pretty cool, though it has absolutely nothing in common with the DS games.

OKAY MOTHERFUCKERS

I keep seeing Tales of Xillia trailers on fucking Hulu and it looks awesome and not like any childish ass Tales game I've seen in forever. Is it actually good?

Yes it's awesome, get it. This is coming from one of the biggest Tales haters too lol. You can attach a snot attachment like this WW kid tumblr_mab478PwGj1rvmg06.png and the characters looks funny as hell in cutscenes.

Edited by -SK4-

Playing chrono trigger. Pretty sweet so far. The time travel aspect is pretty cool :smoke: it holds up well too, visually.

What are you playing it on?  Been meaning to give it a shot

i got it on DS and its tons better than any other version