The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

last light is gorgeous but im having very little fun playing it. There is so much handholding and scripted scenes in the first few hours that it makes tomb raider's opening look like GTA5.

and i was just stuck wandering around a small warehouse for about 15 minutes. theres a door with a flashing light but it won't open. im convinced that one of the scripted events broke. And i don't think there was a checkpoint either so i probably have to do the combat encounter in that room all over again.

im finding very little incentive to continue playing this game.

Edited by Twinblade

last light is gorgeous but im having very little fun playing it. There is so much handholding and scripted scenes in the first few hours that it makes tomb raider's opening look like GTA5.

and i was just stuck wandering around a small warehouse for about 15 minutes. theres a door with a flashing light but it won't open. im convinced that one of the scripted events broke. And i don't think there was a checkpoint either so i probably have to do the combat encounter in that room all over again.

im finding very little incentive to continue playing this game.

glad im not the only one that got bored to shit with this game

graphics are very pretty but thats all it has, the story is uninterestingly presented (could be so much better) the pacing is ok but the writing and the voice acting is mediocre. also the level designs are so linear and the enemies gave me a headache.

mind you i have grown tired of the majority of FPS so most of this is just whining cause the FPS genre sucks

For the record LoS > GoW3

I'm playing luigi's mansion 3ds, fire emblem awakening, and gtaV

LoS > everything of the same genre this gen easily

im at chapter 10 now and omfg the level design is incredible, i feel like im looking at a painting.

first half > second half

i actually enjoyed the mixed bag of puzzles too

For the record LoS > GoW3

I'm playing luigi's mansion 3ds, fire emblem awakening, and gtaV

LoS > everything of the same genre this gen easily

im at chapter 10 now and omfg the level design is incredible, i feel like im looking at a painting.

first half > second half

i actually enjoyed the mixed bag of puzzles too

yea first half is more exciting, but the second half now has truly greal levels

the music box and the titan's graveyard were amazing , also pan trasforming to a silver knight and using light and dark magic like you was

:smoke:

anyway i still got 2 chapters to go and the DLC :face:

Spelunky :smoke:

You won't always have to redo everything if you complete an area enough times you unlock "World 2" from the start.

i always die in Mines 1-3 :ben: or Mines 3? the third level anyway lol

spikes always get me and I alt F4 out of rage :D

i need to finish all the Mine levels without dying to unlock the next stage right?

Starting spelunky today :smoke:

its reaaally good, just frustrates me lol

the more you play the more stuff you get so its always interesting, you dont only have the bombs and rope :)

AFAIK you'd have to beat the mines multiple times and give the guy at the end what he wants.

:ben: aaand im done with spelunky

lol yeah i don't have the patience for roguelikes anymore.

spelunky was fun for a few hours but i got bored shortly after reaching the 2nd world.

Edited by Twinblade

AFAIK you'd have to beat the mines multiple times and give the guy at the end what he wants.

:ben: aaand im done with spelunky

lol yeah i don't have the patience for roguelikes anymore.

spelunky was fun for a few hours but i got bored shortly after reaching the 2nd world.

yea i got like 10 games installed , plus my ps3 etc. why the hell would i replay 1-2 hours of progress every time i die? lol in the time i would progress in spelunky i would have finished 1-2 other games that i like way more.

the only roguelike i would play is a zangband TK with modern graphics, open world, tons of depth so that every playthrough is never the same etc.

its the reason i stopped playing FTL too, whats the point of doing the same exact thing? if it was completely open world i wouldnt mind dying and restarting but its a corridor of jumps with generic encounters.

roguelikes need a fuckton of depth , cant lower my standards to enjoy them as much as others :reg:

IGC just updated for PS+ Euro users, so I've got Dragon's Dogma and Far Cry 3 downloading right now :casby:

Meanwhile on the Vita front, Street Fighter X Tekken is free this month. Interestingly, I almost bought this only a week or so ago, but it was between that or UMvC3, and obviously I went with the latter. I was so blown away by how well UMvC3 had transitioned to the Vita and looked super sharp on its screen, I expected the same with Street Fighter X Tekken.

Oh boy... god no :scared:

Frame rate is all over the place, it lags at strange opportunities, and looks washed out and blurry. It's really disappointing, especially after playing the far superior UMvC3.

So vita owners, be careful.

I played LCS on vita, and holy christ the controls are awkward :ben:

Wouldn't be so bad if you could map the camera controls to the d-pad (right stick) but the game insisted on that dumb 'press a button to free look' crap.

I keep getting my ass whooped in the bam bam lounge in sleeping dogs (the guy who grapples always kills me). Any advice on how to get more health and strength, besides food and drinks? I'm getting bored of fighting.

i think those dudes need heavy strikes? cant remember :(

they were extremely easy once you found how to beat them but yea so annoying until you do :ben: