The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Yea I've noticed it doesn't have seamless transitions from area to area.

i haven't got to far in yet.  I started out with a Temple Knight but I think I'm going to promptly make a switch to a new character since the idea of a faith based one doesn't appeal to me all that much.  What class did you guys begin with in Demon's???

My first character was a knight followed by a temple knight and then Royalty. 

So heres my Demon Souls update.  I have Defeated The Phalanx, Tower Knight and The Adjudicator Bosses.

I feel like one of the main differences from DaS, is that in DeS the levels are harder to pass, but the bosses seem way easier (so far).  Would you guys agree? (cm2 & risky)

I also just kept my Temple Knight. Fuck it.  Some of the miracles are massively helpful.  Evacuate is great for farming.  If you guys know any good farming spots or essential equipment I need do tell. 

Edited by BOSS DS-1

Well by default the lack of bonfire checkpoints and the estus flasks the levels will be more of a challenge as well as more punishing. I remember the bosses being something else back in '09, hell

most people glitches the Tower Knight to beat him lol. After playing Dark Souls id imagine them being easier solely since you're used to it.

Do the servers still work? One of the bosses is PvP.

Edited by -CM²-

Been playing Liberation Maiden on my 3DS. Nice little game but it seems quite short, only 5 levels? Crimson Shroud offered more bang for your bucks.

Love the music and style of the game though.

Been playing Liberation Maiden on my 3DS. Nice little game but it seems quite short, only 5 levels? Crimson Shroud offered more bang for your bucks.

did you get DD yet?

Yup, I'm going out tonight so I can't play it right now. Are you satisfied with the game?

did you get DD yet?

Yup, I'm going out tonight so I can't play it right now. Are you satisfied with the game?

yeah its solid, though the simplicity of the gameplay was kind of a bummer.

did you get DD yet?

You mean the investigation parts?

did you get DD yet?

thats part of it, but the new psychology mechanic isn't that great either. instead of finding contradictory statements you're looking for contradictory emotions. The logic system in Miles Edgeworth was more interesting.

did you get DD yet?

thats part of it, but the new psychology mechanic isn't that great either. instead of finding contradictory statements you're looking for contradictory emotions. The logic system in Miles Edgeworth was more interesting.

But that's not the case for every testimony, right?

did you get DD yet?

But that's not the case for every testimony, right?

No. theres the regular ones and then theres these new ones.