The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

I haven't played a SP game since mid October with the Alan Wake DLC. ;(

i've been playing mostly iphone and kinect games, since i'm barely home now and use kinect in place of exercise bike :ben:lol. I think during the holidays I'm gonna play the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC. I almost wanna re-play through ME2 but it's such a long game.

It's hard to put a time on Demon's Souls since there's so many ways the game can be tackled. But I'd say 15-20 hours maybe? Brotherhood is the same, there's so much shit to do in Brotherhood, a lot of new things that can eat up a buttload of time. But I'd mark that around the same time as DS, 15-20 (unless you do everything).

It's hard to put a time on Demon's Souls since there's so many ways the game can be tackled. But I'd say 15-20 hours maybe? Brotherhood is the same, there's so much shit to do in Brotherhood, a lot of new things that can eat up a buttload of time. But I'd mark that around the same time as DS, 15-20 (unless you do everything).

I think I'd buy Demon's Souls anyways so it's probably the better pick since they are both long for a rental.

i've been playing mostly iphone and kinect games, since i'm barely home now and use kinect in place of exercise bike :ben:lol. I think during the holidays I'm gonna play the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC. I almost wanna re-play through ME2 but it's such a long game. ya. i don't have time to play new games at home, so i can't replay classics ;( i will probably have more time around the holidays, since i took a bunch of time off. still gotta play vanquish and finish super meat boy. i would like to replay me 2, so i can get the best ending. i lost a lot of peeps with my old save ;(

i've been playing mostly iphone and kinect games, since i'm barely home now and use kinect in place of exercise bike :ben:lol. I think during the holidays I'm gonna play the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC. I almost wanna re-play through ME2 but it's such a long game. ya. i don't have time to play new games at home, so i can't replay classics ;( i will probably have more time around the holidays, since i took a bunch of time off. still gotta play vanquish and finish super meat boy. i would like to replay me 2, so i can get the best ending. i lost a lot of peeps with my old save ;(I think I'm gonna beat the DLC and in the 2 months leading up to ME3, I'm gonna marathon ME1/ME2. :face: (though I might decide against it if it's gonna burn me out on ME before playing ME3 :ben:)

I've also been meaning to play through Half-Life 2, Ep1 and Ep2 (since I only beat Ep1/Ep2 once) but I can't get myself to do it. ;(

Edited by -CM-

heavy rain is a great rental. you can finish it in 6 hours. even with its flaws, it's still quite gripping. just don't analyze the story too much :happysad:

I wanna rent it just so I can laugh at the voice acting of the little kids. :face:

i've been playing mostly iphone and kinect games, since i'm barely home now and use kinect in place of exercise bike :ben:lol. I think during the holidays I'm gonna play the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC. I almost wanna re-play through ME2 but it's such a long game. ya. i don't have time to play new games at home, so i can't replay classics ;( i will probably have more time around the holidays, since i took a bunch of time off. still gotta play vanquish and finish super meat boy. i would like to replay me 2, so i can get the best ending. i lost a lot of peeps with my old save ;(I think I'm gonna beat the DLC and in the 2 months leading up to ME3, I'm gonna marathon ME1/ME2. :face: (though I might decide against it if it's gonna burn me out on ME before playing ME3 :ben:)

I've also been meaning to play through Half-Life 2, Ep1 and Ep2 (since I only beat Ep1/Ep2 once) but I can't get myself to do it. ;(

yeah...i used to love replaying games. now i can't find time to. i get a lot of down time at work, so handhelds seem to get more play from me. i've played the hell out of my iphone lately. some really fun puzzle platformers :jerkit:

heavy rain is a great rental. you can finish it in 6 hours. even with its flaws, it's still quite gripping. just don't analyze the story too much :happysad:

I wanna rent it just so I can laugh at the voice acting of the little kids. :face: lol. i think you will enjoy it. i felt an odd connection with each character. the game does a great job immersing you in its world, even if the story is imperfect.

I wanna rent it just so I can laugh at the voice acting of the little kids. :face: lol. i think you will enjoy it. i felt an odd connection with each character. the game does a great job immersing you in its world, even if the story is imperfect.There's something about that game that is really awesome, I can't put my finger on it. I loved the fat detective section of the demo, where you fight that girl's boyfriend in her apartment.

the x-ray detective section sucked ass though

I wanna rent it just so I can laugh at the voice acting of the little kids. :face: lol. i think you will enjoy it. i felt an odd connection with each character. the game does a great job immersing you in its world, even if the story is imperfect.There's something about that game that is really awesome, I can't put my finger on it. I loved the fat detective section of the demo, where you fight that girl's boyfriend in her apartment.

the x-ray detective section sucked ass though

i too hated that part of the demo. yet i liked his parts in the full game. odd how that worked out.