The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

i think it's so wild how the game keeps changing, depending on one's actions. 999 sounds like a winner.

Lots of reading, not much actual gameplay. I found the puzzles easy compared to Monkey Island, Hotel Dusk, or Machinarium.

But the writing is pretty good most of the time. Some interesting shit in there for sure.

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

i think it's so wild how the game keeps changing, depending on one's actions. 999 sounds like a winner.

Lots of reading, not much actual gameplay. I found the puzzles easy compared to Monkey Island, Hotel Dusk, or Machinarium.

But the writing is pretty good most of the time. Some interesting shit in there for sure.

;(

oh well..i will play it when i'm in the mood for a good story. hey mindwash, ever play toki tori? some of the levels are challenging as hell. one of the best puzzle platformers i've played.

Yakuza 3 B)

2nd playthrough of 999

what ending did you get? :happysad:

Spoiler
axed by the clover bitch. I'm at the second door choice right now... not sure to go with 3 or 8 this time around. Does snake go missing each time?

yeah he does. you might want use this chart, it shows how to arrive at each ending (true is the best one and safe comes in at 2nd).

very minor spoilers

Spoiler
Posted Image

;(

oh well..i will play it when i'm in the mood for a good story. hey mindwash, ever play toki tori? some of the levels are challenging as hell. one of the best puzzle platformers i've played.

Still worth playing, the puzzles are fun at least, just relatively easy.

Never played it or heard of it. What platforms?

;(

Still worth playing, the puzzles are fun at least, just relatively easy.

Never played it or heard of it. What platforms?

wiiware and iphone (best version). fucking great game! i think you would like it. it gets challenging as hell.

Ended up finishing up Undead Nightmare last night. Had a great time with it and there's a ton of content for 15 bucks. My only gripes is how repetitive it can get having to clear out towns and at times revisiting towns. Great fun and worth the money though.