The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Just finished up UC2. It was alright. Gunplay is retarded, but aside from that...enjoyed it. Not the uber graphics king that everyone made it out to be here though. Replaying it with 1 shot 1 kill and unlimited ammo for S&G. Then moving onto SMG.

They improved it from UC1 but yeah, it's still not great. I definitely enjoyed the non-shooting parts of UC2 the most.

Also apparently ME2's Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC is gonna go on sale the 28th. Can't wait to check it out. :jerkit:

Just finished up UC2. It was alright. Gunplay is retarded, but aside from that...enjoyed it. Not the uber graphics king that everyone made it out to be here though. Replaying it with 1 shot 1 kill and unlimited ammo for S&G. Then moving onto SMG.

They improved it from UC1 but yeah, it's still not great. I definitely enjoyed the non-shooting parts of UC2 the most.

Also apparently ME2's Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC is gonna go on sale the 28th. Can't wait to check it out. :jerkit:

Yeah, it was a definite improvement on the first. Although all I played of the first was a demo. Can't wait for UC3. Drake's personality is pretty boss :smoke:

the gunplay is fine. slightly worse than gears, better than me 2.

Yeah...I hated Gears gunplay as well. I don't mind TPS...but give me some accuracy to compensate for the droves of enemies coming at me lol. What you gonna play now that you're done with RR2? :wonder:

Yeah...I hated Gears gunplay as well. I don't mind TPS...but give me some accuracy to compensate for the droves of enemies coming at me lol. What you gonna play now that you're done with RR2? :wonder:

i still have a few levels of cut the rope and i'm loving the demo for soosiz, so i may get that. i've also been playing the hell out of this sick music making app

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stcf_8H_qVM

Finished Fable 3. :killzone:

how was it? I heard the last 1/3rd of the game is even more atrocious :killzone:

It's a Fable game through and through. The writing is alright but the game does nothing to advance it's formula. There's never really a decision that makes you think which is pretty lame. Bring back Armor was sweet but the game blew, performance blew, and story was gibberish.

Got ME2 on the 360 for Christmas so I figured I'd try it out. Game feels so weird on a pad.

i still have a few levels of cut the rope and i'm loving the demo for soosiz, so i may get that. i've also been playing the hell out of this sick music making app

Wow...that's pretty sick :wow:

i love it. been fucking around with all the effects. once i learn everything, i will make a full scale song. it even lets you master your stuff. pretty amazing app. i'm having a few issues with the touchy step editing. though i'm sure there are tutorials on how to do it easily. i just got so used to beatmaker, which is a damn good sampler by the way and easier at making drum loops. it just lacks synths.

i love it. been fucking around with all the effects. once i learn everything, i will make a full scale song. it even lets you master your stuff. pretty amazing app. i'm having a few issues with the touchy step editing. though i'm sure there are tutorials on how to do it easily. i just got so used to beatmaker, which is a damn good sampler by the way and easier at making drum loops. it just lacks synths.

Damn, makes me want an iphone. Even though I hate cell phones :(

Damn, makes me want an iphone. Even though I hate cell phones :(

it runs on the the newest ipod touch :face: