The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Played Black Ops for the Wii. Ugly graphics and too much work to set up the aiming. Quit after 15 minutes.

Then I played the new Kirby for the Wii. Fun powers with bigger movesets than I expected, but the game looks like a birthday cake blew up and the level themes are the usual forest/desert/ice themes that makes having level themes pointless cuz they're predictable and boring.

I want new IPs.

Then stop playing rehashes.
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

A few days ago I was at Gamecraze at they had BF3 playing.... went again tonight and they had MW3. I've never been a fan of military shooters and only played a little of CoD4 and some Black Ops at a friends for a short time.... but the 15-20 minutes I spent playing BF3 and MW3... MW3 was so much more fun. The gameplay/controls/atmosphere were just so much better. I actually want to buy MW3 after skipping so many annual rehashes.

Still in a SEGA mood, bought Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing (with Banjo Kazooie) It's a straight forward kart racer, but it's surprisingly fun, despite it's simplicity. Downside is the framerate is choppy, not too much, just enough to be noticeable. Not going to touch Skyrim for a while, I could, but I've got other games to play and finish, like Vanquish.

Played Black Ops for the Wii. Ugly graphics and too much work to set up the aiming. Quit after 15 minutes.

Then I played the new Kirby for the Wii. Fun powers with bigger movesets than I expected, but the game looks like a birthday cake blew up and the level themes are the usual forest/desert/ice themes that makes having level themes pointless cuz they're predictable and boring.

I want new IPs.

There are no good new IPs right now.

I want new IPs.

Go indie.

Playing Skyrim. This is the forth game this gen that uses this formula and I don't think I can play through a forth, and more so when it's Beth's bone dry D&D world again with their usual unpolished graphics and programming.

I want new IPs.

Go indie.

The talent is rarely there. I just need to step away from games for a long time like I did last time. No big deal.

Okay... :rub: Finished Shadow of the Colossus... All I have to say is ;( Now playing: ICO (PS3) :bow: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3) Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360) Skyrim (PS3) Dark Souls (PS3) And with almost 3 weeks of vacation next month, I'm all set for the holidays. :]

Edited by Shadow

Anybody else get in a timewarp with their gaming habits? I'm still finishing off games from last year, on top of getting a snes and genesis fix every now and then. On top of that they're rereleasing every great ps2 game ever and this quarter is one of the best in years. THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIME

Skyward Sword's made a really good first impression on me. I like the way it looks a lot. At first I thought it looked like a birthday cake exploded but then I realized that was because I was playing monochromatic Skyrim and I forgot that color is usually a good thing. And I like the sword controls so far. This is my first time using Motion Plus. But how do you change the giant HUD? I thought Ninty said you could change it. And if they don't get it on in this game, I'm giving up on the series after this.

Starting to give LOS a chance. What this Castlevania game lacks in originality, it makes up for in entertainment. I like the SOTC type boss battles. I have also encountered a few cool puzzles.

how much is going for now? i was gonna buy it at launch and never did :(