The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

Posted Images

I got bored of outlast. I think I'm sick of hide n' seek horror games...well 3d ones.

There's just no threat to Oultast. The enemies take too long to kill you and even when they do you're checkpoint is from 3 minutes ago so you lose no progress.

yeah im actually finding AMFP to be scarier even though its pretty watered down.

How much is there after the doctor/male ward section?

It's still a tense game though. Amnesia would penalize you for hiding for too long, right? That kind of mechanic seems like a must.

Edited by -CM²-

i have a wired 360 controller. though, i love using kb+m with anything that involves shooting. 

To be honest, from what I've played of Sleeping Dogs, you're going to do more hand to hand than anything. And in a game like this the shooting isn't paramount, it's on feature among several.

How much is there after the doctor/male ward section?

It's still a tense game though. Amnesia would penalize you for hiding for too long, right? That kind of mechanic seems like a must.

you're referring to the sanity mechanic, which was one of the things removed from AMFP

i think you might be a little more than halfway through. the best way to judge the length is by your time played so far. its only 4-5 hours long.

what did you think of the sewers? that was probably the most uncomfortable part of the game for me.

Edited by Twinblade

I just ran through the sewers. :ben:

Thats where you have to run to the center and climb the ladder? It was tense up until I saw a giant open room where I couldn't see but heard someone so I ran along the sides to look for a door didnt find one and just bolted towards the center lol. Never saw who was there with me. :ben:

Yeah, I never played the Amnesia games but I heard about that mechanic and thought it'd be clutch in these kind of games.

Edited by -CM²-

TB, as someone who found the sanity mechanic annoying in Amnesia but enjoyed everything else, do you recommend the game to me? Just moving through a fucked up environment with some evasion and puzzle solving is good enough for me.