super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

wow xelle that's the prettiest i've seen you!

What is that supposed to mean? :wonder: lol... she looks really nice there. She's a beautiful person, whether or not it is a different picture or not. Gato, I'm quite disappointed with your ill behavior; I expected far better from you. :reg:

What is that supposed to mean? :wonder: lol... she looks really nice there. She's a beautiful person, whether or not it is a different picture or not. Gato, I'm quite disappointed with your ill behavior; I expected far better from you. :reg:lol, who are you anyways? and thx for your high expectations! wahaha.

What is that supposed to mean? :wonder: lol... she looks really nice there. She's a beautiful person, whether or not it is a different picture or not. Gato, I'm quite disappointed with your ill behavior; I expected far better from you. :reg:lol, who are you anyways? and thx for your high expectations! wahaha.I'm your biggest fan! You are very welcome, sweetheart! :-*

What is that supposed to mean? :wonder: lol... she looks really nice there. She's a beautiful person, whether or not it is a different picture or not. Gato, I'm quite disappointed with your ill behavior; I expected far better from you. :reg:lol, who are you anyways? and thx for your high expectations! wahaha.I'm your biggest flan! You are very welcome, sweetheart! :-*post-253-131246808862_thumb.jpgPosted ImagePosted Image

Dancing awkwardly is for white people. I actually know how to dance.:reg:

Which reminds me two days ago I saw a dude doing the Melbourne Shuffle in the club. I was just like :|

Oh my lawd went out few weeks ago and thats what all the guys do. It looks like they are just stomping the ground and they are all meat head tossers. Jerking looks cool though. You don't get many good dancers out here and the music is total shit, remixes of radio songs oh heeeey :woo:

So the plan is ME, XELLE, TRUNO, and TRUNO'S HO, are going to a dubstep club, then we are going to DO ECSTASY, and FUCK.

Malacries will drive us to these locations in his pink civic.

You cant fuck on ecstasy

I tried it - multiple times

ive done it.. multiple times.

You don't have to get hard.

aww thanks.

#1 Truno is straight?

#2 In for pics of GF

#3 I fucking love Dubstep, Electronica,Techno and Triphop, :glad: In for rave :adhd:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nVJAfikQQ8

:adhd: Come, let us dance awkwardly with flashing lights and ecstasy. :-*

sick. who else are you into? im going to rusko on saturday! :)

What is that supposed to mean? :wonder: lol... she looks really nice there. She's a beautiful person, whether or not it is a different picture or not. Gato, I'm quite disappointed with your ill behavior; I expected far better from you. :reg:awww so sweet! thanks. :)

So the plan is ME, XELLE, TRUNO, and TRUNO'S HO, are going to a dubstep club, then we are going to DO ECSTASY, and FUCK.

Malacries will drive us to these locations in his pink civic.

You cant fuck on ecstasy

I tried it - multiple times

ive done it.. multiple times.

You don't have to get hard.

i may not, but ive had sex with guys on e before.. and they got hard. yalls dicks just dont operate to their fullest. haha.

Posted Image

Its like I get sexier everyday, damn.

left

:D you fully were the guy at FS i asked about borderlands when it came out.. aahaha. i had no idea. also your friend on the right is hot.

Posted Image

left

:D you fully were the guy at FS i asked about borderlands when it came out.. aahaha. i had no idea. also your friend on the right is hot. have to keep a low profile :smug:

3some? :ben:

Posted Image

left

:D you fully were the guy at FS i asked about borderlands when it came out.. aahaha. i had no idea. also your friend on the right is hot. have to keep a low profile :smug:

its a good thing i didnt know. i woulda been MAD awkward! did you hear me spazzing in my gay little chipmunk voice? ahaha.

k. my nostrils are lubed up and ready to go.

Posted Image

left

its a good thing i didnt know. i woulda been MAD awkward! did you hear me spazzing in my gay little chipmunk voice? ahaha.

k. my nostrils are lubed up and ready to go.

haha ive seen you all over the place. saw you one time in Sirens at PTC with another chick.. I didn't say hi cuz I was with a girl at the time and she woulda been like "whos that ;("
  • Cooke unpinned this topic