super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

pics don't work bro

my bad let me try, i guess that site fucks up, i shrunk them so it wouldn't cover up the whole screen but let me try again

Posted Image

Posted Image

Working?

the outer heads of your triceps are popping real good. props.

thanks brozilla, maybe i'll look like you one day ;(

i think you are definitely where i'm at. we have comparable builds. the only thing i may have over you is my deltoid separation. other than that, i'm no bigger than you are.
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

pics don't work bro

my bad let me try, i guess that site fucks up, i shrunk them so it wouldn't cover up the whole screen but let me try again

Working?

i think you are definitely where i'm at. we have comparable builds. the only thing i may have over you is my deltoid separation. other than that, i'm no bigger than you are.

thanks man that's a pretty damn good compliment :)

what are you doing now? bulking, maintaining, trying to get stronger, cutting?

pics don't work bro

Working?

anytime brotha! i'm actually back to cutting. i took a break from p90x for about a month (i was just maintaining). i just restarted and i'm loving the pain lol. how about yourself ? still in lean mode?

pics don't work bro

Working?

anytime brotha! i'm actually back to cutting. i took a break from p90x for about a month (i was just maintaining). i just restarted and i'm loving the pain lol. how about yourself ? still in lean mode?

oh man fuck that p90x shit, the first time i saw the commercial for it i was just laughing, thinking it was lame..holy shit was i wrong

that thing is actually pretty fucking intense, but i don't like doing it that much. i actually really hate cardio, the most i can bring myself to is 15 minutes on the stair master or some treadmilling, but i really should get more into it since it's really healthy.

right now i'm somewhat maintaining but basically i would like to be BIGGER yet even more shredded, which is the hardest thing to do :(

pics don't work bro

Working?

oh man fuck that p90x shit, the first time i saw the commercial for it i was just laughing, thinking it was lame..holy shit was i wrong

that thing is actually pretty fucking intense, but i don't like doing it that much. i actually really hate cardio, the most i can bring myself to is 15 minutes on the stair master or some treadmilling, but i really should get more into it since it's really healthy.

right now i'm somewhat maintaining but basically i would like to be BIGGER yet even more shredded, which is the hardest thing to do :(

ya. it's easier to do one, then the other.

also, i don't really do the p90x cardio stuff much since i rather bike or run. i just enjoy their weight training.

pics don't work bro

Working?

also, i don't really do the p90x cardio stuff much since i rather bike or run. i just enjoy their weight training.

Nice, any good tips/techniques for deltoids and the seperation?

pics don't work bro

Working?

scarecrows and weighted circles from p90x are king when it comes to cuts.

pics don't work bro

Working?

scarecrows and weighted circles from p90x are king when it comes to cuts.

are you talking about

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY0TMsw7W74

or

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K7-wFXNacQ

for scarecrows?

got it, those actually look REALLY good for cutting..can't believe i haven't tried em yet, i just do my regular shoulder press, rear delt machine, standing side delts and some shrugs...why the fuck haven't i included any of this shit for definition lol

haha a lot of people neglect these exercises. yet they seem to be the most effective for definition. presses will always be king for strength though.

here's me feeling a bit tipsy in Helsinki. again

Posted Image

and back in St. Petersburg with another random group of travellers. this is before the drinking game had actually begun. it lasted about an hour and a half before these noobs were out of it

Posted Image

here's me feeling a bit tipsy in Helsinki. again

Posted Image

and back in St. Petersburg with another random group of travellers. this is before the drinking game had actually begun. it lasted about an hour and a half before these noobs were out of it

Posted Image

ownage pic! (the top one)
  • Cooke unpinned this topic