super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Trying out my Patrick Bateman costume for halloween

Posted Image

That looks fucking awesome, but dawg if you've got time get a more see-through. Real talk, this is the best pciture you've posted of yourself.

Been trying to look for one all day in town, this was my back up, oh and I've got the blood to put on aswell.

Trying out my Patrick Bateman costume for halloween

Posted Image

That looks fucking awesome, but dawg if you've got time get a more see-through. Real talk, this is the best pciture you've posted of yourself.

Been trying to look for one all day in town, this was my back up, oh and I've got the blood to put on aswell.

Do you have a small Metal case that holds one Pristine Business card?

Posted Image

This was taken with a cell phone during my last 3some. I'm not very happy about the quality but just yesterday my wife's new camera came in the mail so I'm looking forward to taking higher quality pics.

So that's another dude fucking your wife?

Posted Image

This was taken with a cell phone during my last 3some. I'm not very happy about the quality but just yesterday my wife's new camera came in the mail so I'm looking forward to taking higher quality pics.

So that's another dude fucking your wife? No, that's me Fucking Toy ( That's her name ) My wife is the one taking the pic.

Posted Image

So that's another dude fucking your wife? No, that's me Fucking Toy ( That's her name ) My wife is the one taking the pic. That's a pretty cool wife you have, letting you fuck another girl plus taking pics of it.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic