super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

you need to work on your abs...

or whoever that guy is does

lol you're fresh off a beer gut, I don't think theres been enough time for you to be criticizing other peoples bodies. :DYou look like Will Smith fucked Alf and birthed your stupid ass. STFU lmao you especially should have nothing to say about people looks :D. STFU and go eat some cats you no dick tight pants wearing gaggot.

My Halloween Party was Fuckin Tits! Turned into a Mad Orgy!:jerkit:

I took some pics and I have edited out the No No Parts as per Alphonse's instructions but I've hidden them because this shit is 100% NSFW B)

Spoiler

This is me in the VIP lounge, on the Right dressed up in a Toga - I was a Greek God :smoke:

Posted Image

And here's me again...

Posted Image

Didn't wanna waste any time so I got some schoolgirls to start kissing in the Master bedroom.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then I decided that 2 wasn't Enough so I went back out into the Party to see if I could find any more girl who were DTF.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now it's hard to see what I'm doing here cause of the lighting. What I'm doing is sticking this Black plastic stick into this Chicks ass because.....

Posted Image

RINGTOSS MUTHA FUCKA! :smoke:

Posted Image

I got all 3. Looks like I won a Prize:jerkit:

Posted Image

Patience Ladies, you'll all get a Turn :troll:

Posted Image

This old Dude in the back, he's Mad Rich, he let me use the Masterbedroom just so long as I covered the Bed with Bitches. Fine by me, that was the Plan all along B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I chose this next pic becuse all the No No Parts just happened to be Hidden but then Later I noticed that Bitch behind up on the couch who was givin it to herself with a Dildo, so I had to edit her a bit,

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Next 3 Pics I decided to turn into a Short Comic Strip :ben:

I'm obviously the guy covered in Gold Glitter and on the left is this Brit I met at the Party. Fucker.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Got PWNED :ben:

But it was All Good B)

Posted Image

B)

Anyone here who had a Halloween that can compete with mine? :smoke:

this is the best post :D

I dunno about you guys but I totally believe everything whipit says 100%

Do you guys actually Doubt those are pics of me?

I wouldn't if you hadn't posted pics and claimed that they were you and now claim that they weren't you.

Well for you or anyone else who Doubts those pics are Really of me, it was Easy enough to go ahead and Prove it.

The Following Pics are hidden because one of them is NSFW ( But has been Edited )

Spoiler

Take a look at these next 2 pics. I have posted them before but have edited them to highlight a few items.

My TOGA, my LAUREL ( the crown of golden leaves ), My BELT THING and my SHORTS.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now here's a pic I took about 5 minutes ago containing all those Items from the party, with your post as a backdrop.

Posted Image

B)

Any Doubters left? :smoke:

pretty pathetic you feel the need to post these pics on here for a bunch of guys and then post pics trying to prove its you. :D get a life attention whore.

Did someone say Whore? :smoke:

I think I've set a Higher Standard for this Thread, Got any pics you'd like to post Xelle?:jerkit:

Edited by The Whipit Scrolls

If this was any other poster it would have gotten better reception. :9:

I think most people don't check this thread very often, if at all. That's why I posted it here, I'm not trying to be an attention whore. Feels like I'm posting in a secret room :ben:

Edited by The Whipit Scrolls

pretty pathetic you feel the need to post these pics on here for a bunch of guys and then post pics trying to prove its you. :D get a life attention whore.

I think I've set a Higher Standard for this Thread, Got any pics you'd like to post Xelle?:jerkit:

i'm not gunna lie.. i laughed my ass off at those pics. i just dont get why you guys post half the shit you do. lol.

this is the most slutty pic youre gunna see of me. halloween is an excuse to be a whore.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs997.snc4/77031_448628327582_505472582_5864267_6606443_n.jpg

i'm not gunna lie.. i laughed my ass off at those pics. i just dont get why you guys post half the shit you do. lol.

this is the most slutty pic youre gunna see of me. halloween is an excuse to be a whore.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs997.snc4/77031_448628327582_505472582_5864267_6606443_n.jpg

Very Nice B)

And Xelle you are so not a Whore ( and I know a thing or two about Whores ), and nobody here would EVER think so, no matter what kinds of pics you posted, no matter how naked and covered with Whip Cream you were.

Infact just to prove to you how right I am, how about you give me some suggestions of pics I could take and then I could give you some friendly suggestions of pics that you could take of yourself and then we'll post them.

I don't think anyone here would have any problem with that would they?

No, no I don't think they would. We're all friends here Xelle :-*

• Cooke unpinned this topic