super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

pretty pathetic you feel the need to post these pics on here for a bunch of guys and then post pics trying to prove its you. :D get a life attention whore.

Did someone say Whore? :smoke:

I think I've set a Higher Standard for this Thread, Got any pics you'd like to post Xelle?:jerkit:

i'm not gunna lie.. i laughed my ass off at those pics. i just dont get why you guys post half the shit you do. lol.

this is the most slutty pic youre gunna see of me. halloween is an excuse to be a whore.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs997.snc4/77031_448628327582_505472582_5864267_6606443_n.jpg

Very Nice B)

And Xelle you are so not a Whore ( and I know a thing or two about Whores ), and nobody here would EVER think so, no matter what kinds of pics you posted, no matter how naked and covered with Whip Cream you were.

Infact just to prove to you how right I am, how about you give me some suggestions of pics I could take and then I could give you some friendly suggestions of pics that you could take of yourself and then we'll post them.

I don't think anyone here would have any problem with that would they?

No, no I don't think they would. We're all friends here Xelle :-*

ROFL! <3

And Xelle is an adorable little thing :)

thank youuu. :-*

pretty pathetic you feel the need to post these pics on here for a bunch of guys and then post pics trying to prove its you. :D get a life attention whore.

I think I've set a Higher Standard for this Thread, Got any pics you'd like to post Xelle?:jerkit:

i'm not gunna lie.. i laughed my ass off at those pics. i just dont get why you guys post half the shit you do. lol.

this is the most slutty pic youre gunna see of me. halloween is an excuse to be a whore.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs997.snc4/77031_448628327582_505472582_5864267_6606443_n.jpg

I've seen sluttier pics of you

I've seen sluttier pics of you

shut it. just let it die and phase out. :meh:
  • Cooke unpinned this topic