super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Xelle you're on Plenty of Fish? How's that working out for you?

good actually.. ahaha. ive blocked a lot of ppl, but im talking to a bunch of awesome hotties. met one yesterday.. hes a singer in a metal band and collects masks :love: meeting a few more next week. im excited! you on there?
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

good actually.. ahaha. ive blocked a lot of ppl, but im talking to a bunch of awesome hotties. met one yesterday.. hes a singer in a metal band and collects masks :love: meeting a few more next week. im excited! you on there? Lol hell naw I'm not a loser

good actually.. ahaha. ive blocked a lot of ppl, but im talking to a bunch of awesome hotties. met one yesterday.. hes a singer in a metal band and collects masks :love: meeting a few more next week. im excited! you on there? Lol hell naw I'm not a loserlol! well i am cause i dont go out anywhere to meet guys and i chill with the same ppl always. always end up dating friends of friends and they have all been basket cases. at least i have some sort of screening process and the option to block people. cant exactly block a friend of a friend lol. i also will never date someone connected to any of my friends again.

good actually.. ahaha. ive blocked a lot of ppl, but im talking to a bunch of awesome hotties. met one yesterday.. hes a singer in a metal band and collects masks :love: meeting a few more next week. im excited! you on there? Lol hell naw I'm not a loserlol! well i am cause i dont go out anywhere to meet guys and i chill with the same ppl always. always end up dating friends of friends and they have all been basket cases. at least i have some sort of screening process and the option to block people. cant exactly block a friend of a friend lol. i also will never date someone connected to any of my friends again. Would you block me bby?

hes a singer in a metal band and collects masks

:|

Made of human faces, Xelle might be next.

If he's wearing them he's just wasting his time. THere's no way his nose is that big. You never know, masquerade parties are all the rage now :ben:

If he's wearing them he's just wasting his time. THere's no way his nose is that big. You never know, masquerade parties are all the rage now :ben:Bunch of faggots at the party I went to on Friday were in masquerade masks in their normal clothes and I couldn't help but joke with one of them that they just didn't have the balls to show up like I did.

:D im a freak.. and i love freaks and geeks. :jerkit: hes got some good ones.. like freddy and jason.

good actually.. ahaha. ive blocked a lot of ppl, but im talking to a bunch of awesome hotties. met one yesterday.. hes a singer in a metal band and collects masks :love: meeting a few more next week. im excited! you on there?

Lol hell naw I'm not a loser

lol! well i am cause i dont go out anywhere to meet guys and i chill with the same ppl always. always end up dating friends of friends and they have all been basket cases. at least i have some sort of screening process and the option to block people. cant exactly block a friend of a friend lol. i also will never date someone connected to any of my friends again.

Would you block me bby?

never!

If he's wearing them he's just wasting his time. THere's no way his nose is that big.

:D heeeyy... :(

:D im a freak.. and i love freaks and geeks. :jerkit: hes got some good ones.. like freddy and jason.

Lol hell naw I'm not a loser

lol! well i am cause i dont go out anywhere to meet guys and i chill with the same ppl always. always end up dating friends of friends and they have all been basket cases. at least i have some sort of screening process and the option to block people. cant exactly block a friend of a friend lol. i also will never date someone connected to any of my friends again.

Would you block me bby?

never!

If he's wearing them he's just wasting his time. THere's no way his nose is that big.

:D heeeyy... :(

I'm kidding babe, but the only masks that creep me out are Michael Myers masks. Not the shitty Rob Zombie one, but the original, freaks me out.

• Cooke unpinned this topic