super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

^ these kids will circle jerk over anything.

It's sad 'cuz some of them really take their status of a social bully on system wars quite seriously.

tastes like skin

lmao that faggot got OWNED
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

It's sad 'cuz some of them really take their status of a social bully on system wars quite seriously.

tastes like skin

lmao that faggot got OWNED

lmfao the only reason you're bitching is because I always bring up your whole dick sucking escapade. drop the e-grudge homie, its 2011, its not as frowned upon to be into that sorta thing anymore.

:tom:

lmfao the only reason you're bitching is because I always bring up your whole dick sucking escapade. drop the e-grudge homie, its 2011, its not as frowned upon to be into that sorta thing anymore. Yet when someone brings back your fattiness and your racism, you are start bitching. :ben:

lmfao the only reason you're bitching is because I always bring up your whole dick sucking escapade. drop the e-grudge homie, its 2011, its not as frowned upon to be into that sorta thing anymore. Yet when someone brings back your fattiness and your racism, you are start bitching. :ben:good thing I'm neither while Low himself confirmed he loves dick

lmfao the only reason you're bitching is because I always bring up your whole dick sucking escapade. drop the e-grudge homie, its 2011, its not as frowned upon to be into that sorta thing anymore. Yet when someone brings back your fattiness and your racism, you are start bitching. :ben:good thing I'm neither while Low himself confirmed he loves dick

Everyone still remembers you as that racist blob.

everyone still remembers you creeping on forum females too :reg:

and again, I'm not fat anymore and I was never racist. I know me being fat was all you had, but its time to come up with new bait bro

and again, I'm not fat anymore and I was never racist. I know me being fat was all you had, but its time to come up with new bait bro

Of course you were racist. When you'd go in your usual trolling rampages, you'd start posting racist stuff. :reg:

Of course you were racist. When you'd go in your usual trolling rampages, you'd start posting racist stuff. :reg:

do the math :lemming:

lol you admit to being the lonesome troll who brings shit up,

yet I'm the one e-grudging?

:tom: tuna logic at its best.

really? I said all that? please show me, or take your e-grudge elsewhere :reg:

lmfao the only reason you're bitching is because I always bring up your whole dick sucking escapade

this exaggerating handicap doesn't even comprehend his own posts. Good lawd :lul:

5 gang-banging homos on 1 poster and you have the nerve to lecture me of all people on playing nice.

Naive cunt at its finest.

lmfao the only reason you're bitching is because I always bring up your whole dick sucking escapade

this exaggerating handicap doesn't even comprehend his own posts. Good lawd :lul:

5 gang-banging homos on 1 poster and you have the nerve to lecture me of all people on playing nice.

Next thing, he'll act all confused. :tom:

uhhhhhhh :|:D
  • Cooke unpinned this topic