super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

hey ghostz, i would've get any bigger. your arms look pretty swole bro.

That's what I'm saying. The size of his arms are probably as big as I'd ever let my arms get. Past that is going beyond any sense of practicality for me. i was that size for a while and all i could wear were sleeve-less shirts and only a few of my larger things. a lot of my best stuff is for a medium build. so i shrunk down some.

well to be fair i was swolle because i was at the gym. you always look a little bigger when you're in the middle of a workout

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

That's what I'm saying. The size of his arms are probably as big as I'd ever let my arms get. Past that is going beyond any sense of practicality for me. i was that size for a while and all i could wear were sleeve-less shirts and only a few of my larger things. a lot of my best stuff is for a medium build. so i shrunk down some.

well to be fair i was swolle because i was at the gym. you always look a little bigger when you're in the middle of a workout

Yea that is pretty true.

Besides I'm not saying you're too big, just almost too big.

true. that post workout pump is such a satisfying feeling B)

true. that post workout pump is such a satisfying feeling B)

wish i could always keep it lol. there was some bsn product that was supposed to do that..i forget what it was called but it was recalled or they just stopped making it.

i see what you're saying about shirts though. it sucks because if you get a shirt that fits you well aside from the arms, people say wear bigger shirts. but when you do..everything else is too big lol. i hate shirts when the necks are loose unless it's a vneck or something..which i dont really wear anyway.

Yea last night was night was a hell of a night. Ended up going to Del Taco and smashing a burrito all over this chick's face. I also threw this other chick on the hood of this dudes car. It was hilarious.

the hell man. calm down. the burrito, cool, physically grabbing a chic and tossing her onto a hood of a car? ....

Yea last night was night was a hell of a night. Ended up going to Del Taco and smashing a burrito all over this chick's face. I also threw this other chick on the hood of this dudes car. It was hilarious.

the hell man. calm down. the burrito, cool, physically grabbing a chic and tossing her onto a hood of a car? ....

lol she jumped on me and I had to get her off because I was leaving

• Cooke unpinned this topic