super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Posted Image

Chillin at my first Leafs Game, a couple weeks after getting sucker punched in my nose at a bar and having to have surgery on it. And I thought it looked big before, yahhhhh for lawsuits :cruise:

Holy shit, your nose grew four sizes... *Note* Take a seat at the bar where you are incapable of getting sucker punched.

Edited by Devo

Holy shit, your nose grew four sizes...

*Note*

Take a seat at the bar where you are incapable of getting sucker punched.

Lol I was in a booth with 6 others, it was caught on camera anyways and police saw I did nothin to provoke it, so I'm gonna sue him and get a nice piece of cash before my baby gets here.

And nah snakey, it was the caps game

Edited by Jello

Holy shit, your nose grew four sizes...

*Note*

Take a seat at the bar where you are incapable of getting sucker punched.

Lol I was in a booth with 6 others, it was caught on camera anyways and police saw I did nothin to provoke it, so I'm gonna sue him and get a nice piece of cash before my baby gets here.

And nah snakey, it was the caps game

muhaha that's awesome.

I miss Jello too. :happysad: Nice to put a face to the name.

Posted Image

In Trinidad for the Carnival a week or two ago...

[True-Sheep]Cubeaholic[/True-Sheep]

I have about 2k other pics that I am sure most of you would love. I can post more. For example:

Posted Image

Edited by Cubeaholic

Posted Image

GD can i change my front page picture to this one pls

:corns:

Look at this classy motherfcuker drinking wine and shit.

From last weekend. Cropped out my drunk ass friends haha

Posted Image

Posted Image

GD can i change my front page picture to this one pls

:corns:

Look at this classy motherfcuker drinking wine and shit.

Posted Image

haha i don't even drink wine that often but i think I'm gonna buy a nice bottle to have a glass every night with dinner :mono:

i can tell that was a fun night. are those mardi gra beads? :smug:

Posted Image

haha i don't even drink wine that often but i think I'm gonna buy a nice bottle to have a glass every night with dinner :mono:

I actually love red wine, a liter goes down easy and makes you feel great.

I'm pretty polluted right there it's right before the bar. And yes they are lol.Good times.

Posted Image

I'm pretty polluted right there it's right before the bar. And yes they are lol.Good times.

nice B)

I've been laying low on the D.C/Bar scene lately since it's been sucking up all the money I'm supposed to be (trying) to save for my summer trip to my country haha. I'll have plenty of opportunities to spend my money there as always

I've been laying low on the D.C/Bar scene lately since it's been sucking up all the money I'm supposed to be (trying) to save for my summer trip to my country haha. I'll have plenty of opportunities to spend my money there as always

Yeah I'm broke as a joke these days hence getting hammered before I leave haha. Probably had 2 beers at the actual bar.

I'm going on a trip to cali in April and had to put my flight on a credit card. :scared:

Yeah I'm broke as a joke these days hence getting hammered before I leave haha. Probably had 2 beers at the actual bar.

I'm going on a trip to cali in April and had to put my flight on a credit card. :scared:

haha damn. i was actually in cali from the 31st (dec) - 6 (january) down in Carlsbad.

Best place in america imo :jerkit:

haha damn. i was actually in cali from the 31st (dec) - 6 (january) down in Carlsbad.

Best place in america imo :jerkit:

I'm going to indio for Coachella then going surfing on the coast :smoke:

Posted Image

nice B)

What bars do you go to in DC? I live in DC myself.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic