super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Fuck mala, don't shave the stubble. It looks good on you.

Seriously it looks like some teenager getting excited about finally growing facial hair. :tom:

Why you hating on stubbles, can't grow them? :troll:

Seriously it looks like some teenager getting excited about finally growing facial hair. :tom:

I grow them all the time and I fucking hate it, so I shave it off.

Fuck shaving, It's a waste of money, using a trimmer is so much better for your skin.

Fuck shaving, It's a waste of money, using a trimmer is so much better for your skin.

I have a trimmer but it won't get rid of all the facial hair.

Girls love stubbles, it shows that you care about your appearance. I know they sometime get pissy when your smooching on their face, but when I go down on them, they love that shit.

Shaving is actually the reason most men age slower than women. It's good for your skin, because it exfoliates dead skin cells and gives your skin higher tolerance, and is like a 'workout" for your skin. It's only bad if you fuck it up, like dry shaving or some really stupid shit. edit: not age slower but like...why their faces don't age as noticeably..as quickly

Girls love stubbles, it shows that you care about your appearance. I know they sometime get pissy when your smooching on their face, but when I go down on them, they love that shit.

It's not my thing. I have some mean motherfucking eyebrows, and I don't need any more fucking hair on my face, aside from my head. I prefer a clean shaved look.

Shaving is actually the reason most men age slower than women. It's good for your skin, because it exfoliates dead skin cells and gives your skin higher tolerance, and is like a 'workout" for your skin.

It's only bad if you fuck it up, like dry shaving or some really stupid shit.

edit: not age slower but like...why their faces don't age as noticeably..as quickly

I don't need to age slower Ineed ti age fastr.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic