super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Woah. Snake. Why did that smoke let you get so close to her? Did you pay her for that picture? Wait....! Let me guess...relative? Don't tell me thats your sister, you sly dog. You better not be hiding her from me. If you are, I'll find her. And I'll fuck her.

I did neither of those and she's not related to me.

:|

Well, to Snakey's delicious companion. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a gentleman, I can tell you that I have no manners. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you reveal your naked body to me, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will fuck you.

:rub:

Woah. Snake. Why did that smoke let you get so close to her? Did you pay her for that picture?

Wait....! Let me guess...relative? Don't tell me thats your sister, you sly dog. You better not be hiding her from me. If you are, I'll find her. And I'll fuck her.

You are disgusting.

Stfu man.

Woah. Snake. Why did that smoke let you get so close to her? Did you pay her for that picture?

Wait....! Let me guess...relative? Don't tell me thats your sister, you sly dog. You better not be hiding her from me. If you are, I'll find her. And I'll fuck her.

You are disgusting.

Stfu man.

From you? Tis a complement :ben:

Well, to Snakey's delicious companion. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a gentleman, I can tell you that I have no manners. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you reveal your naked body to me, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will fuck you.

this is seriously the most disturbing post I read in a very long time.

I literally took the speech from Taken and just put in a few choice words :ben:

this is seriously the most disturbing post I read in a very long time.

that was pretty disturbing, but the following is the most disturbing(also very hilarious) post on this forum ever. hands down.

Spread your sister's beautiful long, white legs. Take her soaking wet panties off. Sniff the air and breathe in her intoxicating pinkness. From the anus to the clitoris, link downward and upwards. Taste the flavors present in her juices, from the thin and clear liquids to the white and thick juices. Memorize the flavors, for no other man shall taste after you. Do with her what you will. End it with a bear hug to her neck, until no grasp of air leaves her mouth.

Sometimes I wonder of goddess angel is just one of our old resident weirdo's like Eva.

he's SystemWars :|

"beautiful sweet pink pussy" ring a bell?

• Cooke unpinned this topic