super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

I think I change my sitting position like 20 times if I play a console game for a while

Are you wearing purple leggings?

just regular brown pants. it just so happens there's another bad quality image of them. I was doing.... something.... and my friend took a pic because she liked the "fancy" shoes with the wrinkly pants

:reg:

Posted Image

Edited by -zw-

Went to my cottage this weekend with some friends and did a bunch of mushrooms. Wandering around in the dark we found a random road and walked down it as the sun was setting. Then we see some animal bolting at us down the road. Once he gets close we realize it's some friendly dog!

He followed us all the way back cause the girls were giving him so much attention. Gave him some food and water and he partied with us until 5am and we all crashed. Woke up and the dude was gone.

One pic of him on someone's phone hahah, we was wearing a fedora earlier :

Posted Image

That sounds like an awesome trip.

One of the best times for sure. I only did a couple grams but got wasted as fuck after and it was awesome. I prefer to do 3.5-5 grams for a heavier trip but we only had a ounce between 14 people.

Went to my cottage this weekend with some friends and did a bunch of mushrooms. Wandering around in the dark we found a random road and walked down it as the sun was setting. Then we see some animal bolting at us down the road. Once he gets close we realize it's some friendly dog!

He followed us all the way back cause the girls were giving him so much attention. Gave him some food and water and he partied with us until 5am and we all crashed. Woke up and the dude was gone.

Posted Image

LOL :fblike:

Posted Image

lmao that was an awesome story. look at that dogs lips, it must smoke that pack everyday.

Posted Image

lmao that was an awesome story. look at that dogs lips, it must smoke that pack everyday.

That's a pack of playing cards... :ben:

Posted Image

That's a pack of playing cards... :ben:

lol its the lingo around the midwest, smoke that pack = smoke weed :ben:

• Cooke unpinned this topic