super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Guest Golem

lmfao BD, what a fucking creep.

Between GD, and BD, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Then it turns out you've got VD from a WC, and the police arrest you for CP.

There's no doubt about it, you would cry.

lmfao BD, what a fucking creep.

Between GD, and BD, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Then it turns out you've got VD from a WC, and the police arrest you for CP.

There's no doubt about it, you would cry.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Getting a vd would be an accomplishment for you, you filthy virgin faggot nerd.

This kid is obsessed, did you jerk off while going through my facebook as well :D

and goodbye snakey, you dont get to be in my friend's list anymore since you seem to enjoy telling other people my fb, you're an asshole anyway :D

Please. All I did was type your name in Facebook and you were the first one to pop up. Like I even tried :facep:

i bet malacreep masturbates to the thought of mine and xelle's exchanges :smugd:

maybe, you do have bigger breasts than she does

This kid is obsessed, did you jerk off while going through my facebook as well :D

and goodbye snakey, you dont get to be in my friend's list anymore since you seem to enjoy telling other people my fb, you're an asshole anyway :D

Please. All I did was type your name in Facebook and you were the first one to pop up. Like I even tried :facep:

yes, you tried, you would think being a stalker is completely natural to you :D

lmfao snakey is just an extremely creepy dude. Somehow he found my fb, and started linking some of my pictures. He is just like that creepy antisocial virgin who drags himself to the closest bunch of people.

i bet malacreep masturbates to the thought of mine and xelle's exchanges :smugd:

maybe, you do have bigger breasts than she does

yes, you tried, you would think being a stalker is completely natural to you :D

son you best be attacking me :sam:

lmfao snakey is just an extremely creepy dude. Somehow he found my fb, and started linking some of my pictures. He is just like that creepy antisocial virgin who drags himself to the closest bunch of people.

I found your facebook on my past messages which FB archives now and found your shitty pictures because you talk so much shit about other peoples' photos without backing it up.

Also, LMFAO at the irony of you calling anyone a creep.

lol there was no such irony about me casually talking to a female member on this forum.

It all started because the usual repressed antisocial faggot would point and laugh at me for his inability to talk to them. Then the circlejerking kept going. FFS, you had ugly faggots like TJ making shit up. TJ! :tom:

Xelle just left because she grew tired from your faggotry. Between you trying to fuck everybody's ass and Truno posting his usual dick sucking threads, the female population in this forum went down the drain.

And gg, fag. You linked to a few pictures from the first day I got my DSLR.

You are such a failure. :tom:

I found your facebook on my past messages which FB archives now and found your shitty pictures because you talk so much shit about other peoples' photos without backing it up.

lol there was no such irony about me casually talking to a female member on this forum.

It all started because the usual repressed antisocial faggot would point and laugh at me for his inability to talk to them. Then the circlejerking kept going. FFS, you had ugly faggots like TJ making shit up. TJ! :tom:

Xelle just left because she grew tired from your faggotry. Between you trying to fuck everybody's ass and Truno posting his usual dick sucking threads, the female population in this forum went down the drain.

Stalking and creeping on girls isn't casually conversating son. Also all those people called you out and raped you for your stupid shit.

And I bet your photography skills haven't improved worth a shit since day one which is why you're such a pussy when it comes to posting your "amazing skills."

Also you're a creep who drives a brokedown ass civic and you're calling someone a failure, LMAO GTFO.

Shit bait.

At the end of the day, you are the one getting called out for being a creep and I am not. :reg:

Stalking and creeping on girls isn't casually conversating son. Also all those people called you out and raped you for your stupid shit.

And I bet your photography skills haven't improved worth a shit since day one which is why you're such a pussy when it comes to posting your "amazing skills."

Also you're a creep who drives a brokedown ass civic and you're calling someone a failure, LMAO GTFO.

Shit bait.

At the end of the day, you are the one getting called out for being a creep and I am not. :reg:

Says the official stalker of the forum. :reg:

For talking to Xelle.

Meanwhile, you actually creep through SW's facebook. :reg:

Shit bait.

Says the official stalker of the forum. :reg:

For talking to Xelle.

Meanwhile, you actually creep through SW's facebook. :reg:

For creeping on xelle and on cellan and any other female that ever swung by here.

And no, I just posted your pictures to rape you. :reg:

Only talked to Xelle. Cellan just came unto me. :reg:

Sorry can't steer away the pussy. Maybe I should wear a shirt with your picture on it. :tom:

Edited by Malakius

I'm a beautiful black woman that don't need no man.

You ain't playing that shit with me son. You have been raped. :reg:

I'm sexy as fuck, you're a bitter Peruvian that stalks girls on the innanetz whenever he's not dodging mudslides.

:|

Maybe I should put GeD's picture on that shirt instead. That way, I will get the police attention's for CP too.

• Cooke unpinned this topic