super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

In the UK at least, student loans are probably the best kind if you absolutely have to take them out.

I got raped over the head with one 3 years ago. Since then I've vowed never to take out a loan for college :ben:

And I don't really need to. It's just that I would have to sacifice living in shitty dorms for 4 years. Oh no.

In the UK at least, student loans are probably the best kind if you absolutely have to take them out.

I got raped over the head with one 3 years ago. Since then I've vowed never to take out a loan for college :ben:

And I don't really need to. It's just that I would have to sacifice living in shitty dorms for 4 years. Oh no.

Yeah I've heard some shitty things about American dorms :ben:

Yeah it's way better living at home with mommy and daddy rather than make something out of yourself and have your own life.

Rather live in comfort with financial security until I'm ready to move on then be $50k in debt before I'm 25 :reg:

LMAO retards not going to college and think they owned me :mickey:

In two years I will have work with a lowest starting salary of 60k and you will still be with your moms :D

College isn't for everyone.

In two years I will have work with a lowest starting salary of 60k and you will still be with your moms :D

What do you major in?

When did I say I wasn't going to college? :ben:

I just said I'm not going out of town for college. Big difference :lul:

that means you are going to some community college. and there is a big difference.

lol there are 3 universities here.

But I am going to CC for the duration. I didn't do too well when I was at FSU :ben:

What do you major in?

Network Engineering and Database Management with a minor concentration in web development

I mean that's pretty legit. I have too decided to go into the engineering field but I don't know what to specialize in.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic