super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Haven't posted a pic in awhile, so...

Posted Image

congratulations. You look like everyone else who's so devoid of any individuality and a backbone, that they all decide to mimic and conform to the mainstream middle class appearance of what your average heterosexual white male American is supposed to dress like.

Haven't posted a pic in awhile, so...

Posted Image

congratulations. You look like everyone else who's so devoid of any individuality and a backbone, that they all decide to mimic and conform to the mainstream middle class appearance of what your average heterosexual white male American is supposed to dress like.

Or he's wearing shorts, a tshirt, and a cap because it's fuxking Summer and he lives in Florida?

Posted Image

stoned as a muhfugga eatin' smores. get at me

you look like a douche, but that probably goes without saying

*an antagonistic nihilist perverse douche

As CONFUSING as that is, this is Z strangly complimenting you. As his worthy doppledanger or enemy or some shit.

yeah man fuck being comfortable. you need more leather straps and jingle bells

LOL. This thread is laffs. Why my nigga cooking salad though? I mean...the fuck.

so I dont turn out a fat ass :lol:

uncooked salad makes you fat? Huh?

No, as opposed to cooking something else that's unhealthy. But I wouldn't know much on the subject of being fat, you would know way more about that amirite :D

It's okay, I'll teach you all the basics in exchange for some dry cured cucumber slices.

snakey lost so much weight. im jelly :meh:

Are you doing the basics like drinking mainly water, eating lots of vegetables, lean meats and cutting out sugars and simple carbs? Do that plus a lot of walking/jogging and you'll start seeing results.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic