super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

LOL ZWARRIOR DEPICTING HIMSELF LIGHTER THAN USUAL, HE CLEARLY FELL VICTIM TO THE ZIONIST TRAPS LAID DOWN BY THE DECEITFUL CAUCASIAN MALES IN SOCIETY WHAT A DRONE

I always lose my tan during fall/winter

You guys are jelly :glad:

Edited by zwarrior_
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

LOL ZWARRIOR DEPICTING HIMSELF LIGHTER THAN USUAL, HE CLEARLY FELL VICTIM TO THE ZIONIST TRAPS LAID DOWN BY THE DECEITFUL CAUCASIAN MALES IN SOCIETY WHAT A DRONE

I always lose my tan during fall/winter

You guys are jelly :glad:

You tan much in the forest, cooling salad?

LMAO! :kaz: The act of tanning and "untanning" are things no true individual would be caught thinking about. Death to those mindless drones that follow social constructs and burn their skins for mere pseudo vanity, as well as to those who lighten during colder seasons.

lol black people dont tan

yes we do, clearly you have no black friends :tom:

true, there's no blacks in the military :killzone:

Those "people" revoked their civil rights as human beings a long time ago. It would be a waste of time to apply any conventional terminology to describe them specifically, they are just killing machine dogs and nothing more.

The comments itt could really turn any intelligent person into a true cynic to see just how dumb some people can be. 1) The idea that "black" isn't just being a race but also pertains to a certain underpriviledged class is a mentality that exists only in the US. It's a crab in a bucket mentality: when a crab tries to climb to the top and out of the bucket that imprisons it, the other crabs pull it back down with them. A black can't be anything but a lower class person in a ghetto, that image has been ingrained into American culture's pysch, so seeing a black that doesn't look like the image is an odd realization to people, that their only reaction isn't to say, "he's black but not in a ghetto", it is instead to strip them entirely of their race and say "they are not black". And for the blacks that do manage to get out of the bucket, not knowing whereelse to go, they fall inside a different bucket which is the image of the middle class, and they voluntarily repress themselves to that image, and their group is specified to be "middle class black" because without the "middle class" distinction, the American mentality that loves to classify everything in the most simplistic way, would not know what else to define them as. (More of this compelling subject in one of my topics, click on my username to read more.) Then comes the black that doesn't fit in either image. Not knwoing how to classify that one, the American psych automatically groups them under "hipster" since it is the only definitive language they know to describe any people that is not a part of a traditional comforming image. (A sweet irony is apparent there because being a hipster would itself be a comformity, that is why it's an impossibility for me to be one, but for the simple minded drone, it's nonsensical). 2) A white person in a black body. I wouldn't even have adressed that shallow and stupid comment if it weren't for the fact that there are blacks who themselves feel this way. The confused black mass culture automaton who is such an uncreative pathetic drone, intelligent enough to not repress themselves under the black images offered to them, but not intelligent enough to deny the white images offered to whites, would rather just repress themselves in one of those images. Is it not worst to see a black in a Abercrombie and Fitch outfit than a black in a Sean John one? Unless they do it to provoke thought about how images are forced on people based on their "race". But that usually isn't the case, instead they are just dumb and think if they don't conform to one dogma, they have to conform to another image, so to present themselves to whites as "the other (more approachable)" black who is "more like them" for being in their image. This is all disgusting mentalities that is only apparent in mass culture automatons. Burn your tv's! Burn your shallow magazines. Wear what you please and not what you think makes you fit into a group. Be an individual for fucks sakes. Alas, this message goes to deaf hears to the phillistine and as for the intellectual, this is just regurgetated mutual thinking for them.The phillistine would much rather be a drone, the idea of being an individual is too scary to them, they are not strong enough to withstand the harsh critiques from the sufferers who hate those who are free, so they would rather attach themselves to one group where they can fetch for compliments from them for suffering like they are suffering. I used to laugh at them, but now, as a knowledgeable moral person, it is a responsibility of mine to spread that knowledge. If I may quote a source that would be recognizeable to the mass culture drones; "with great power, comes great responsibility"-spiderman (2001, warnerbros®)

Edited by zwarrior_
  • Cooke unpinned this topic