super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

DT why you block out the word nigga??????

it's a despicable word.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Which you use regardless, but okay..only in here. To be fair kockonchin is a world class *****r

i'm an atheist, but I'd pray for anyone who acts anything like they do on here in real life. We've all got to be acting up a little.

so much hate in this thread. what happen to people posting pics?

We've already seen what everyone looks like.

and i've yet to be impressed yet

:(

DT why you block out the word nigga??????

it's a despicable word.

Which you use regardless, but okay..only in here. To be fair kockonchin is a world class *****r

i'm an atheist, but I'd pray for anyone who acts anything like they do on here in real life. We've all got to be acting up a little.

I'm mostly the same here as I am in real life to be honest. I have a low tolerance for people's bullshit. I only call out people who act the fool. People who just mindlessly attack out of insecurity like Low have some real issues.

lol jesus fuck. Chimp has one of the dumbest most luckiest egos in the world. You don't like people that attack people mindlessly out of insecurities? Oh lord, how have you not killed yourself yet, then? You say N***r is a despicable word yet you use it for effect. You cry about racism yet you're slingin' black jokes my way all night. Nah. You can insult me all you want but I'll take the bullet to remind you that you're an unlikable, ungenuine, mad salty pit-bull personality lowlife. Go fuck yourself alone in your apartment. Guarantee no one will call for days or care to find out.

lol jesus fuck. Chimp has one of the dumbest most luckiest egos in the world. You don't like people that attack people mindlessly out of insecurities?

Oh lord, how have you not killed yourself yet, then?

You say N***r is a despicable word yet you use it for effect. You cry about racism yet you're slingin' black jokes my way all night.

Nah. You can insult me all you want but I'll take the bullet to remind you that you're an unlikable, ungenuine, mad salty pit-bull personality lowlife.

Go fuck yourself alone in your apartment. Guarantee no one will call for days or care to find out.

lol the only people who seem to not like me in here are cats you like you, ghostz, vgking, gakosan, and befaggin. You know...basically the ones that dont like anyone, and that no one else likes. You say I'm so unliked, yet i've posted threads where you lose your shit because other people don't dislike me. Aint that a kick in the head?
  • Cooke unpinned this topic