super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

the fuck is wrong with you guys :ben:

Low is the angriest person I've ever seen on here. :tom:

Did you not just attempt to roast Spictacular a new member over some trivial shit?

You are spiteful, miserable world & self-loathing filth to the T.

Bullying people far away from you like a BEOTCH. So Impressed.

Even your sw comic character is a nameless angry black man. How many more clues do you need, homie? :mickey:

the fuck is wrong with you guys :ben:

Low is the angriest person I've ever seen on here. :tom:

Did you not just attempt to roast Spictacular a new member over some trivial shit?

You are spiteful, miserable world & self-loathing filth to the T.

Bullying people far away from you like a BEOTCH. So Impressed.

Even your sw comic character is a nameless angry black man. How many more clues do you need, homie? :mickey:

I roasted him by saying the smoke in his pictured looked photoshopped in? Are you that sensitive sweet-pea?

Yes liquid, i photoshop things like smoke into pictures like those.

Fuckin GENIUS.

I said it looks photoshopped in, not that you did. Calm down, faggot.

there goes Chimp. Hating as usual. You don't even know the guy. :tom:

lol Black Beetlejuice sniffing my ball sweat again. :cruise:

LOL black beetlejuice :D Edited by -skU-

Everyone stop fighting ;(

LMAO seriously scrolling down the whole page it was 2 people back and forth just fighting like everyone got a little too drunk towards the night.

What Im wondering is how did the Orion-Kenta beef start? :wonder: Because as I remember it, I was the only one who called out Kenta for sounding like he murdered the guy while Orion was all on his nuts. Why the 180? :wonder:

We don't have new posters here. They're just rehashes made up of old banned posters.

lmfao that idiot really thinks someone just joined the forum and the first thing they did was post a pic in here.

Lowtom is so angry all the time. Jesus Christ dude. Go meditate or something. It's pathetic. Ald LOL @ Kebta. Said dudes bitch look like she makes shoes for 5 cents a pop. :lul:

She does have that kinda FOB look to her

Seems like the majority of threads he is in, he is raging on someone. I honestly think he doesn't even realize it, too.

We don't have new posters here. They're just rehashes made up of old banned posters.

lmfao that idiot really thinks someone just joined the forum and the first thing they did was post a pic in here.

Who would even know about this place these days anyway? :ben: it's not like we're known all over.

Lowtom is so angry all the time. Jesus Christ dude. Go meditate or something. It's pathetic. Ald LOL @ Kebta. Said dudes bitch look like she makes shoes for 5 cents a pop. :lul:

She does have that kinda FOB look to her

Seems like the majority of threads he is in, he is raging on someone. I honestly think he doesn't even realize it, too.

uh huh. Kind of hard to meditate when you little e-cunts are always talking shit. "bubub he's raging. OMG Lowtom is such a faggot, did u know?" :tear:

Edited by kokujin
  • Cooke unpinned this topic