super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Posted Image

are you telling me an eyeball has more atoms (100,#$@$ trillion) than many other things? (like a hand, or a table, or a planet/giant rock? ) -- I think it's just saying there's more atoms [in your eye] than stars [in the milky way galaxy]. Big whoop. What does that even say. 

Is this because they're made up of photoreceptor cells, which sounds like are (one of?) the most atom-density things? Does an eye ball have more atoms than most or any other thing? That would be interesting. 

I'm gonna mind fuck back this pic. 

*Also since Kenta's too big of a cunt to answer the question:

"Each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star, billions of years ago " someone historically remind me how/why this is true. 

Isn't it more accurate to say the atoms in my body (thus eye) are the offspring of atoms once formed in, the core of a star, billions of years ago (what star? I should've remembered this).

:rub:

Edited by kokujin

that fat asian bitch loves your art. maybe you can chlorophyll her and take her back to your apt for your first kill. 

chloroform :ben:

Chlorophyll is needed for photosynthesis :ben:

LMAO

maybe you can chlorophyll her 

:|

lmfao butt hurt over that shit. you can chlorophyll yourself next.  :cruise:  :kaz:

• Cooke unpinned this topic