super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Just to save everyone else the trouble, Blackice, you also look like the following:

Barrack Obama

Morgan Freeman

Sidney Poitier

Samuel L. Jackson

Laurence Fishburne

James Earl Jones

Charles S. Dutton

Denzel Washington

Harry Belafonte

Wesley Snipes

Danny Glover

Carl Weathers

Cuba Gooding, Jr.

Mario Van Peebles

Will Smith

Bill Cosby

Dave Chapelle

Kobe Bryant

Shaq

Michael Jordan

Magic Johnson

Charles Barkley

Dwyane Wade

Oprah

etc.

Who doesn't look like Sidney Poitier, though?

Honestly as much as we clown Giselle she's actually a pretty well kept chick.

578383_10151277700072583_206598789_n.jpg

As you can see, her hair is did, her eyebrows taken care of, she's wearing eyeshadow, foundation, lipstick, mascara, and probably some other forms of makeup that I can't immediately identify. She's in pretty decent shape, her nails look clean, she has a decent amount of style, she has phenomenal teeth (though obviously you cant see them in this picture) and even though she has small ass tits, she wears a good bra to make the most of them. And this picture isn't a fluke. If you look through her facebook pictures you'd see the same story in most of those pictures. To pretend shorty does nothing to get that attention is some straight up bull. 

You're being bitter, towards yourself and towards women, just because you feel like you shouldn't have to do any work to get people to like you because you're just you and you're so special and everyone should just like you for who you are. News flash: who you are is a complete piece of shit. You don't seem to understand that people work for what they have. You seem to want a woman who puts effort into who they are but you're not putting in any legitimate effort to be better than the piece of shit that you are. You are not entitled to anything in this world, much less the attention of people who actually work towards who they are to make themselves desirable.

You think that being a woman would solve all your problems. What if I told you that for every woman that gets attention at a bar, there's another one that no one pays attention to. They're called ugly women. And most of them aren't even ugly because they were born that way. They just don't take care of themselves. Essentially all becoming a woman would change for you is that you'd go from being an ugly ass dude to being an ugly ass woman. You seem to think that getting jacked would increase your chances with women yet you don't even try to do that. You think Gamedrunk just one day happened to wake up in his physical condition? No, he hit the gym consistently for years. But for some reason, you think you should be able to sit on your ass and still get the same level of attention from women. Get real bruh. The world isn't going to fall into your lap.

What do you expect?

She's part of BDG :smoke:

wow i just read that again. tph you are said piece of shit. how are you going to say i do no effort on myself? I do a fuckload than your dirty piratte ass i bet. 

btw go ahead and clearly fucking say it already -- prety sure you wanna marry xelle. 

wow i just read that again. tph you are said piece of shit. how are you going to say i do no effort on myself? I do a fuckload than your dirty piratte ass i bet. 

btw go ahead and clearly fucking say it already -- prety sure you wanna marry xelle. 

Sad thing is, he is getting more puss than you are.

Sent from my HTC One

I say something positive about Xelle so clearly I want to marry her. Are you four?

Between your bouts of alcoholism fueled mood swing posting, to your loser rants about why you can't get women filled with all your insecurities displaying a marked inferiority complex, my nigga you are hands down one of the most pathetic people on this site. You have no right to ever think you're better than or above anyone ever.

Edited by The Notorious TPH
  • Cooke unpinned this topic