super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

I meant positive energy towards each other. Hating this hardCan't be good for anyone

I'm a pretty positive dude but this nigga is so full of shit. I've never met a dude who could have such little self worth and simultaneously be so judgmental and condescending. I mean I know people with insecurities commonly project it on other people but damn.

^ :roll: bitch please.

you and chimp take the cake. 

so little self worth? I say I'd rather be single than settle, - I believe that's self worth.

i say i'm fine with just flirting/the occasional bar make out and you coons go BUBUBU you haven't had intercourse in SIX YEARS.

first off I said 5, and I've turned that down as well a couple times in recent memory.

I don't think you understand a bit. My dating life/options have improved the past 2 years. I don't need to explain myself to you cunts. I made the mistake of trying.

edit: btw, that self-worth bait is pretty disgusting. not surprised you'd go that far. 

Edited by ローsann

so little self worth? I say I'd rather be single than settle, - I believe that's self worth.

i say i'm fine with just flirting/the occasional bar make out and you coons go BUBUBU you haven't had intercourse in SIX YEARS.

first off I said 5, and I've turned that down as well a couple times in recent memory.

I don't think you understand a bit. My dating life/options have improved the past 2 years. I don't need to explain myself to you cunts. I made the mistake of trying.

edit: btw, that self-worth bait is pretty disgusting. not surprised you'd go that far. 

Niggas who don't have insecurity issues do not make rants on the internet about how they can't get the women they want and say they would be better off if they were a woman, period. I've never mentioned you not sleeping with a woman in six years because it's irrelevant. You could have fucked some girl yesterday, and it wouldn't change the fact that you have a deluded view on the social relationship between men and women, amongst many other things, fueled by your inferiority complex or whatever else you want to blame it on.

You keep bringing up this shit about how you've "turned down" all these beautiful women but for what? What gain have you gotten from turning these women down? Drunk lonely nights on systemwars where you call remy a chimp, then PM him love letters asking him why you guys can't be friends, all within the span of five minutes? Nigga you're acting like whatever rinky dink bitch you finally manage to swindle into liking you is going to be better than any of these women you've "turned down". Get real homie.

ugh. i can get women. i hate the process. stfu already. i turned them down cuz i don't bleed interest for them. and the only reason I mention that is cuz you sloboz hobos judge a man by how many randoms he's fucking. how thick are you. 

Edited by ローsann

I meant positive energy towards each other. Hating this hardCan't be good for anyone

tell that to 75% of SW lol.well calling people faggots for liking certain games is funny. Getting all worked up in the photo album is different

Nah, actually what you said makes no sense.

Look nigga you don't get bitches and you're hella insecure. We all have problems, just accept that those are yours.

salty white knight bitch. still butthurt. thanks for the diagnosis. Now go wash yourself.  :poop:  :poop:

Edited by ローsann

I can be a heart surgeon. I just don't want to go to medical school. See how that works?

more like, i don't like doing f'n surgery but I have to to breathe/be in a relationship.

see how that works? jesus christ. 

Lol dumb ass. Not making sense.

Sent from my HTC One

Niggas who don't have insecurity issues do not make rants on the internet about how they can't get the women they want and say they would be better off if they were a woman, period. I've never mentioned you not sleeping with a woman in six years because it's irrelevant. You could have fucked some girl yesterday, and it wouldn't change the fact that you have a deluded view on the social relationship between men and women, amongst many other things, fueled by your inferiority complex or whatever else you want to blame it on.

You keep bringing up this shit about how you've "turned down" all these beautiful women but for what? What gain have you gotten from turning these women down? Drunk lonely nights on systemwars where you call remy a chimp, then PM him love letters asking him why you guys can't be friends, all within the span of five minutes? Nigga you're acting like whatever rinky dink bitch you finally manage to swindle into liking you is going to be better than any of these women you've "turned down". Get real homie.

Has it gotten that serious around here

Low got bodied

Sent from my HTC One

• Cooke unpinned this topic