super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

the argument that you dont shave or cut your hair cause "i dont want to look like everyone else" is childish

of course you're free to keep your beard and hair however you like stop acting like we are forcing you

I don't want to cut it. and you can't make me, asshole.

the argument that you dont shave or cut your hair cause "i dont want to look like everyone else" is childish

of course you're free to keep your beard and hair however you like stop acting like we are forcing you

:salute:

:noway

majestic got jimbowned!

:noway

majestic got jimbowned!

i didnt even see it coming :O

holy shit you look like a fucking slob jimbo. If you're gonna have a beard at least trim it and keep it neat.

So I can look like everyone else? No thanks. I'll pass. I'd rather stand for what's right - freedom.

huh? you already look like everyone else you silly :) the point is to look better than everyone else.

you think your beard and hair are making you different? lol 

lmao i enjoy the perspective. good points. 

but his beard and hair make him FEEL different. Don't ruin the fun and cheapen the thrill for the guy.

tho I would agree, deciding to just let it ruff out with his tuff out is a rather exclusive style,

that he would lose should he cut it. 

holy shit you look like a fucking slob jimbo. If you're gonna have a beard at least trim it and keep it neat.

So I can look like everyone else? No thanks. I'll pass. I'd rather stand for what's right - freedom.

huh? you already look like everyone else you silly :) the point is to look better than everyone else.

you think your beard and hair are making you different? lol 

lmao i enjoy the perspective. good points. 

but his beard and hair make him FEEL different. Don't ruin the fun and cheapen the thrill for the guy.

tho I would agree, deciding to just let it ruff out with his tuff out is a rather exclusive style,

that he would lose should he cut it. 

lol his logic is based on pseudorebellious ideas

im not shaving or cutting my hair to be like everyone else

as if millions in the world havent got long hair and beards :tom:

i shave once a month, i almost always have a badass beard but i dont do it to look different, i do it cause i look better with it lol

as do millions of others

reminds me of those emo kids that used to dress "differently" and in the end they were more in numbers than the other kids :kaz: love the irony

well he also crossdresses, drinks his semen, and who knows what else. 

dude I just saw the most beautiful behotch and she was in my office and now she's gone. :(

worst feeling ever. 

jimbo is a pretty exciting guy. :)

Jimbo is hands down my favourite poster now after seeing his nudes AND cross dress... FUCK. HOW does it get better... ?! Jimbo can you wear like sexy lingerie? Like with a garter belt and shit? And cover yourself in bacon and steaks and sausage and shit? :jerkit:

well he also crossdresses, drinks his semen, and who knows what else. 

dude I just saw the most beautiful behotch and she was in my office and now she's gone. :(

worst feeling ever. 

those are actually the things i like on him :D

where the fuck did he get all the lingerie

Jimbo is hands down my favourite poster now after seeing his nudes AND cross dress... FUCK. HOW does it get better... ?! Jimbo can you wear like sexy lingerie? Like with a garter belt and shit? And cover yourself in bacon and steaks and sausage and shit? :jerkit:

Jimbo for mod :bow:

....wut?

You don't remember when he posted nudes??

• Cooke unpinned this topic