super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Posted Image

Add this pic gamedrunk. Other random pics of me in london the other week:

Posted Image

Nice cardigan faggot :D

says the guy (?) with multiple personality disorder

I'm JP Brah, I have a couple cardigans, even a purple cardigan :smug:

Purple? :kaz:

Chea :smug:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

I like how Xelle 'White Knights' the guys on here as much as we do with the girls :reg:

who i be "white knighting" ? i <3 everyone here equally. You fucking hate me....bitch.no i dont. just cause you bash my semi-attractive looks and tell me im hideous doesnt mean i hate you. im like jesus. :smug:

I like how Xelle 'White Knights' the guys on here as much as we do with the girls :reg:

who i be "white knighting" ? i <3 everyone here equally. You fucking hate me....bitch.no i dont. just cause you bash my semi-attractive looks and tell me im hideous doesnt mean i hate you. im like jesus. :smug:It's bashing if you mean it, tiss a joke if you baiting :coolsmug:

who i be "white knighting" ? i <3 everyone here equally. You fucking hate me....bitch.no i dont. just cause you bash my semi-attractive looks and tell me im hideous doesnt mean i hate you. im like jesus. :smug:It's bashing if you mean it, tiss a joke if you baiting :coolsmug:im still like jesus. :)

n00ds now plz.

who i be "white knighting" ? i <3 everyone here equally. You fucking hate me....bitch.no i dont. just cause you bash my semi-attractive looks and tell me im hideous doesnt mean i hate you. im like jesus. :smug:It's bashing if you mean it, tiss a joke if you baiting :coolsmug:im still like jesus. :)

n00ds now plz.

I've already posted my special stuff on here to piss off Hitman. Plus you said I'm ugly so f-u.

n00ds now plz.

I've already posted my special stuff on here to piss off Hitman. Plus you said I'm ugly so f-u.can you not take an example from jesus and turn a new leaf my child?
Guest Golem

who i be "white knighting" ? i <3 everyone here equally. lmao everytime someone gets picked on or made fun of you're all like 'You're all fucking mental, I would so let him be my boyfriend :love:'

who i be "white knighting" ? i <3 everyone here equally. lmao everytime someone gets picked on or made fun of you're all like 'You're all fucking mental, I would so let him be my boyfriend :love:':D not to EVERYONE. i didnt think he was fat so i said what i thought. plus i like to make nerdy dudes feel good about themselves. and i never said id let him be my bf. i said i didnt mind husky dudes.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic